24 | Shock

As she aimed the gun at him, poised to pull the trigger, Sid materialized out of thin air, sending shockwaves through everyone present! Ak, Ava, and Jaz were shocked beyond belief. However, Sid couldn't recognize them because of their masks and attire, and he didn't care about their identities at that moment. All he could think about was the girl he had admired, whose innocent facade had been shattered.

As Anna regained her composure, she attempted to approach him, but Sid reacted impulsively, grabbing a nearby gun held by one of Anna's men and pointing it at her, his voice trembling with fear.

"Don't come near me, you.. you murderer. I won't let you harm anyone," he stammered, tears streaming down his face.

Seeing him in such distress shattered Anna's heart. She had never intended for him to discover her true nature, knowing his pure and innocent heart would struggle to accept her reality. To defuse the situation, Anna signaled Jaz through her eyes, Jaz discreetly approached Sid from behind and disarmed him, pulling the gun from his hand while gently pushing him towards Anna. Anna hugged him, meanwhile, Aria took swift action, eliminating the threat posed by the man with a gunshot.

As the sound echoed through the cave, Sid recoiled, covering his ears in terror. He was already overwhelmed, and Anna knew they needed to act quickly to protect him. Leading him away from the chaos, she embraced him tightly, offering comfort as he sobbed uncontrollably.

Once he began to calm down, Sid pushed Anna away, and she allowed him to, recognizing his fragile state. With tear-filled eyes, he looked into hers, grappling with a whirlwind of emotions. In that moment, he realized without a doubt that the person standing before him was not the Anna he had known. With a heavy heart, he turned and fled from there.

EOC!

────────────

what do you think which turn will there relationship take now-?

vote and comment your reviews!

Words: 338

────────────

Love y'all <3

your author 
— ak.

xoxo