21 | I Love You

As Anna reached Sid's place, she entered through the gate and saw Sid waiting. The moment he spotted her, he smiled, and Anna smiled back, walking up to him and hugging him tightly, which caught Sid off guard.

Sid's POV:

Bhaiya and Bhabhi had left for Delhi a couple of minutes ago, and now I was waiting for Anna. Yes, Anna, because she asked me to call her that. It's cute, just like her. Dreamingly Ugh! Stupid subconscious mind, what are you even thinking? Sigh I hit my head lightly. I was standing at the door when she reached. Getting out of the car, she smiled back at me. Coming towards me, she hugged me, and I was taken aback by the sudden action, so I didn't hug her back. After a few seconds of a comfortable hug, she parted from me.

Now we were sitting in the garden, talking about random things and getting to know each other more. Sometimes during our conversation, I felt that she was hiding something, but I cared less about that. Right at that moment, all I could think about was her.

"You know, I'm laughing and talking to someone so freely after so many years," she said, but I was quite shocked because of the way she always carried that angelic smile when she was with me. I never thought that she would be a gloomy person.

"Siddharth, what have you done to me? From the moment I saw you, I have unexpectedly changed," she said, pausing for a while before saying the thing I least expected at that moment.

────────────

.

.

.

.

EOC!

.

.

.

(okay, just kidding, she finally confessed..)

"I Love You Siddharth"

she said, and my heart stopped racing, my eyes widened in shock. I just froze on my spot, not knowing how to react at that moment.

EOC!

────────────

PREVIEW:

Ak's hands were stained with blood — not her own, but that of the person teetering on death's door. As she aimed the gun at him, poised to pull the trigger, Sid materialized out of thin air, sending shockwaves through everyone present!

────────────

How do you think sid will react to her confession?

vote & comment your reviews:)

Words: 370

────────────

Love y'all <3

your author 
— ak.

xoxo