10 | I like him

Jaz: What's happening, bro? Why did you suddenly drag me here?

Anna: Jaz, I need to know everything about Sid, every single detail about him!

Jaz: Okay, but whenever you ask me to gather someone's info, there's usually a motive behind it. Bro, please don't tell me you're planning something against Sid..

Anna: Jaz..

Jaz: He's really innocent, Anna. If he made a mistake, please forgive him.

Anna: Listen, Jaz..

Jaz: You can punish him for whatever he did, but please-

Anna(shouted): JAZ, JUST LISTEN TO ME!

Jaz: Okay, okay, go ahead..

Jaz said with a hint of fear in her eyes

Anna: I want to apologize to him in a special way..

Jaz(shocked): Oh.. wait- what? ANNA KANE is going to apologize to someone? What happened that you're apologizing to Sid?

Anna: That..

Jaz: Tell me everything...

I explained everything to her. Remembering that kiss and him brought a smile to my face. At first, Jaz looked shocked, but then she composed herself and said...

Jaz(surprised): Hey, you're smiling.. and I bet it's because of Sid. Something's going on in your heart

Anna(smiling): Well, I think..

Jaz(teasing): Do you like him?

Anna(confused): I don't want to

Jaz: But you do?

Anna: I do

Jaz: What! Bro, I was just teasing you, but I didn't know you were serious. I'm happy that someone can make you happy, but he's just a regular guy, Anna. He'll be scared if he finds out about us being in the Mafia, especially you.

Anna(dreamily): What should I do, Jaz? There's something about him that draws me to him!

Jaz(smiling): Okay, fine! If he makes you happy, then I'm happy for you. But remember, Anna, he shouldn't find out about us being in the Mafia!

Anna: Hmm..

I assured her with a smile and hugged her. She understands me the best. Oh no, I'm getting late for work. I should go. So I quickly broke the hug..

Anna: Bro, you handle all the office work. I have to go to headquarters and plan apology surprise for my Sid!

Jaz(teasing): Yours, huh? Okay, go! Take care. I'll handle everything and find out all the info about your Sid. Bye!

Anna(smiling): Okay, bye!

I left the cabin and saw Sid working with his cute glasses on. He looks adorable. I smiled to myself and left in another car. 

After changing my outfit, I shifted my focus and headed to the headquarters, where everyone bowed to me. I met Aria there, and we started the investigation.

────────────

Elsewhere, at Mumbai Airport, a girl is seen coming out. Suddenly, she receives a call and answers...

Sm1: Hello?

Voice: Did you arrive safely in Mumbai?

Sm1: Yes, I'm here safely. What's next?

Voice: Remember, you have a Facebook friend there, someone named Rii. You'll stay with him so no one suspects your real identity.

Sm1: Alright, I already messaged that Rishabh Ahuja. He should be here any minute. Anything else?

Voice: Yes, you need to gather every piece of information about the Mafia Queen who has come to India. Find out everything about her, including her true identity. Got it?

Sm1: Understood. I'll talk to you later.

Rii approaches her, recognizing her from her photos. He says..

Rii: Hey..

EOC!

────────────

So villain also came in the story, guess who the villain may be!?

1st Villain's intro in next chapter!

Vote & Comment your views:)

Words: 581

────────────

Love y'all <3

your author 
— ak.

xoxo