12 | Baby boy

Sid: Hello?

Voice: Hey, Sid!

Sid(confused): Who?

Voice: You didn't recognize my voice? Fine, I'll forgive you this time. But, my baby boy, I promise you'll fall in love with this voice one day.

Hearing her voice, Sid's grip on the phone loosened, but he managed to compose himself and asked..

Sid: Why did you call me... and how did you get my number, huh?

Anna: Um... Jasmine gave me your number, and I called to tell you to be ready tonight. I'll come to pick you up at 9, okay? Bye!

Sid: Hey, wait... Why would I go anywhere with you? And I... I'm not getting ready!

Anna(smirking): Okay, then be ready!

Before Sid could say anything else, she hung up, leaving Sid confused. "What does she mean by 'be ready'?" Sid asked himself.

Anna's POV:

Aria and I started the investigation, but he's way too smart. We're not getting any clues about him. I was frustrated, but then I got a message from Jaz. I checked it, and my anger just vanished. I got to know everything about my Sid, and my dear Jaz arranged a surprise apology for him. First, I'll apologize to him, then I'll try to befriend him. I'll think about the rest later!

After some time, I called Sid and told him to get ready at night, but he was throwing tantrums. No worries, I'll take him with me anyhow. You just wait, Babyboy!

I came out and went near my car, but then I saw Ari's bike, and something struck my mind. I smirked at my thoughts and drove off on her bike to Sid's place.

────────────

At Sid's house

Rii and Anu entered the house. Abhi, Vaish, and Sid welcomed her and gave Kaiya a separate room to stay. After she freshened up, she received a call from her... She closed the room door and answered the call.

Voice: How's everything going there?

Kai: Everything's going well so far... I'll soon start to find her!

Voice: Good.. keep me updated!

Kai: Yes, bye!

As she hung up, Vaish called her down for dinner, and she went. Everyone settled at the dining table, and Rii served everyone, especially Kaiya. They were about to start their dinner when the doorbell rang.

Sid: I'll open the door.

As he opened the door, he got a little shocked.

Sid(shouted): You!

Abhi: Sid, who is it?

EOC!

────────────

Who will be the person on door...guess karo!?

Vote and Comment:)

Words: 423

────────────

Love y'all <3

your author 
—ak.

xoxo