26 | let's go

Sid's POV:

Without a second thought, I fled from the scene, unable to comprehend the reality of what I had just witnessed. The girl I had once admired, the one I had harbored feelings for since the day we met—now, I despised her. How could she commit such heinous acts, displaying such cruelty and heartlessness?

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I drove home, desperate to escape the torment of my thoughts. I rushed inside, hoping to avoid encountering anyone, especially Bhabhi and Bhai, who could return at any moment. Locking myself in my room, I spent the entire night haunted by the events I had witnessed, my heart growing increasingly resentful towards her with each passing moment. The mere thought of seeing her again filled me with dread.

The next day..

I didn't want anyone to suspect that something was wrong with me, so I went downstairs for breakfast as usual. However, my peace was interrupted when someone barged into the house without knocking. To my dismay, it was her. I wondered what she was doing here now, and I soon got my answer when she spoke.

────────────

Anna's POV:

I barged into my love's house without bothering to knock, after all, now it's my house too. As soon as I entered, I saw everyone—Sid, Abhinavi, Rishabh, and Kaiya—having breakfast peacefully, but not for long. My baby boy's shocked expression upon seeing me made me smirk as he angrily questioned my presence.

"What are you doing here!?" Sid exclaimed, rising from his chair, earning a scolding from his lovely sister-in-law, who is now mine too. "Sid! Is this the way you welcome your guests?" Vaishnavi reprimanded him before Abhishek intervened, "Anna, you came on time, come, let's have breakfast together."

"No, bhai.. I just came here to take Sid with me," I declared, scaring Sid, of course.

"To take Sid? But where.." Vaishnavi inquired, to which I replied confidently, "To Malaysia." My announcement caused everyone, including Rishabh and Kaiya, who were eating, to choke on their food and look at me in confusion.

" My announcement caused everyone, including Rishabh and Kaiya, who were eating, to choke on their food and look at me in confusion

*confusion*

Just then, Jaz and Ava entered, dressed in their mafia attire to remain inconspicuous. Ava approached me, saying, "Ak, everything is done. We are ready to go." I smirked and turned towards my Sid, reaching out to hold his hand, but he jerked it away, declaring, "I won't go anywhere with a murderer like you." His words shocked everyone present, and I knew I had to act quickly..

EOC!

────────────

PREVIEW:

Ak's men entered the house and swiftly took control of the situation. They grabbed everyone present, including Sid, and began to drag them away forcefully. Despite the confusion and protests, Ak remained calm, her plan unfolding seamlessly.

────────────

vote and comment your reviews:)

Words: 470

────────────

Love y'all <3

your author 
— ak.

xoxo