17 | Ms.Hacker

Next Morning..

Anna, drenched in sweat, the droplets cascading down her flawless curves, enhancing her already mesmerizing allure, was found mercilessly pummeling the bean bag, each strike filled with fiery intensity that could have reduced a lesser object to mere shreds. She continued her relentless assault on the hapless bean bag, her movements fueled by a fierce determination, when Aria strode into the room, witnessing a sight that was far from ordinary.

"Anna!" Aria shouted, but there was no response.

"Anna Kane!" Still, no response.

"Ak, it's important!" Aria shouted again, finally catching Anna's attention. She stopped beating the bean bag and looked in Aria's direction, panting heavily.

"What?" Anna asked, trying to catch her breath.

Aria started explaining everything and looked towards her. Anna sat on the bench present in their home gym, and just one sentence came from her mouth.

"Call Jaz here right now.."

Aria nodded and went from there, quickly calling Jasmine.

On Call:

Jasmine picked up the call from the other side, her voice sounding a bit sleepy.

Aria huffed and said, "You didn't sleep last night again. Were you on your laptop all night?"

Jasmine: Yeah, I was just trying to hack someone's phone.

Aria: Liam's again, right? You can't. You tried, but..

Jasmine cut her off, saying, "I did." She smirked.

Aria was shocked. "How?"

Jasmine: Just got to know how. Someone helped Liam so that I couldn't hack his phone.

Jasmine stressed on 'someone', indicating Aria was the one who helped him.

Aria stuttered, "Oh, um, yeah, I forgot to tell you why I called you.. Anna called you here for something important. Reach at Dad's mansion Asap!"

Aria said this, smiling sheepishly, and cut the call before Jaz could say anything. Jaz huffed and got ready instantly, then sat in her car and drove towards their house.

She was driving her car peacefully when suddenly she got Liam's call. She smiled and picked it up.

On call:

Jaz: Hi, love.

Liam: Hi, love. Have you reached India safely? You didn't even call me once after reaching there.

Jaz: Yeah, I reached India safely, and I'm all good, but.. where are you right now?

Liam: I.. um.. home-

Jasmine cut him off.

Jaz: DON'T LIE! Where are you? What are you doing in a fucking Oyo!?

Liam: How the hell did you find out?

Jaz: I tracked your fucking location. Now tell me, wtf are you doing there?

Liam: Calm down, Jaz. Actually, we got to know that illegal drug smuggling is going to take place here, so we came here to catch them. If you don't believe me, you can ask Lucky, he is with me.

Jaz: Hmm, no need. I trust you enough.

Liam: Thank God. But how were you able to track my location?

Jaz: That's none of your concern, love. Just be aware of me.

Before he could even complete his sentence, she cut the call and reached the mansion.

Liam huffed and said, "Ms. Hacker, you are great." Chuckling, he continued his work.

EOC!

────────────

how was the chapter?

Vote & Comment your reviews:)

Words: 485

────────────

Love y'all <3

your author 
—ak.

xoxo