08 | Jasnna

Anna's POV:

I was abruptly woken up by Ari's loud voice. Why was she shouting so early in the morning? Usually, I'm the one up first, but today this lazy ass decided to rise early. There must be something urgent. I quickly got out of bed and opened the door.

Anna: What's going on? And how did you manage to wake up so early?

Aria: I'll answer your questions later. Dad has something important for us.

Anna: What is it?

Aria: I'm not sure. Dad just told me to call you downstairs. Let's go!

Anna: Okay.

As we reached the living area, I noticed Dad standing there with some travel bags. Was he going somewhere?

Anna: Dad, are you going somewhere?

Ad: Yes, princess. I have an urgent business meeting in Delhi that came up recently. So, I wanted to let you both know that until I return, you'll have to handle the company. I trust you both to manage things well.

Aria: But Dad, um..

She tried to find a reason to refuse him, but I shot her a look, and she understood. We came here for a mission, and if we get tangled in office work, nothing will happen. I decided to delegate the business matter to someone else, but for now, I had to agree with Dad.

Anna: Okay, Dad. Have a safe journey. We'll take care of everything.

Ad: Alright, bye. Take care!

Arinna: Goodbye!

Dad left for Delhi, and we went back to our room to get ready. After breakfast around 10 a.m., I told Aria my plan.

Anna: Aria, you head to headquarters and start the investigation. I'll go to the office and sort everything out. I'll meet you there later. Bye!

Aria: Goodbye!

With that, I left for the office in the car Dad had arranged. He always spoils me. Upon reaching the office, I saw Sid sitting halfway on a chair, chatting with Dada. Oh, I completely forgot he works here. I decided it was time to apologize to him.

However, when I turned to find him, he was nowhere in sight. I began searching for him, and as I reached a lonely side passage on the floor, something unexpected happened.

Anna felt a touch on her head from behind, instantly realizing someone was pointing a gun at her. A voice broke the silence.

Voice: "Hands up, AK!"

In a swift move, Anna snatched the gun from the person's hand and pointed it back, only to be shocked and surprised when she saw who it was..

Introducing *drum rolls*

Jasmine Lesley

Anna: Jasmine! bitch, how dare you...

I said, pretending to be angry. Of course, I couldn't be mad at her. She's like a sister to me, just like Aria, and I adore her.

Jasmine: Sorry, Bro! I know no one can point a gun at AK.

She said, holding her ears cutely. That's just her way of behaving around me. I smiled and hugged her tightly, realizing how much I missed her.

Jasmine: I missed you so much, bro. But why didn't you tell me you were coming to India?

She said, breaking the hug.

Anna: I'll explain later. But first, tell me how you came to India and found out we were here?

Jasmine(smiling): Well, I came here to submit some important documents for a case, and as for you, Mr. Lesley, i mean dad informed me!

Anna: Alright, let's go!

Jasmine: Okay!

EOC!

─────────────

Well so the new entry was non Other than Jasmine

P.s. I was really excited for her entry, you all gonna definitely enjoy her character!

Jasmine's character sketch will be out soon!

Do Vote & Comment:)

Words: 619

─────────────

Love y'all <3

your author
ak.

xoxo