07 | Angry Aria

A we entered one of the empty rooms, Aria released my hand and looked at me with a frown, prompting me to open my mouth to explain..

Anna: Ari...

Aria: Keep quiet and tell me, was Sid the reason behind your smile?

Anna: First, decide if you want me to speak or stay quiet.

Aria: Are you even going to stay quiet if I asked you to?

Anna said no with a stern look on her face

Aria: Then, with all due respect, Ms. Mafia Queen, please tell me, is Sid really the reason behind this beautiful smile on your stern face?

Aria said dramatically, while I shot her a look that said she better stfu. Nevertheless, I still answered her, saying yes.

Aria(curiously): What did he do to you that could make Anna Kane smile? I've tried so many times, but your smile was never as bright as it was today.

Anna: I don't know! There was something magical in his laugh, his vibe was making me feel really good.

Aria: Wow, man! Whatever it may be, I swear you look the prettiest with that smile.

Anna: Hmm.

Aria: I will go now, bye... hey, wait! What did you do with Siddharth?

Anna: What?

I said, trying to act innocent, which I definitely can't.

Aria: Hey, don't try to act innocent, because you definitely aren't. First, tell me the truth, why the heck was Sid blushing?

Anna: Um, nothing.

Aria: Stop lying and tell me, otherwise... um... otherwise, I won't talk to you.

Anna(simply stated): Ok, don't!

Aria(whining): Hey... please tell me, yaar!

Anna: Ok, fine! I kissed him.

Aria: What... 

As I said, I knew she would shout, so I closed her mouth with my hand

Anna(angrily): Shut up! Don't shout, or Dad will also hear you, dumbass!

Aria: See, back to your AK mode. In front of Sid, you were smiling non-stop, and now you're angry like always!

She stated while removing my hand from her mouth, and I rolled my eyes

Aria: Anna, I know it's not a new thing for you, but Sid looks really innocent, and I guess you should say sorry for your mistake!

Anna: You know I never said sorry to anyone till date, and it was not my mistake that..

I told her everything that happened on the terrace in detail.

Aria: The heck! Dude, he is way too innocent for people like us. He must be feeling bad. Anna, I know you never said sorry to anyone, but you are going to say sorry to him, anyhow...

Anna: But...

Aria(angrily): No ifs, no buts. You are going to say sorry to him, end of decision!

With that, she stormed out of the room. Woo, she's upset with me. Okay, I understand, it was my mistake. I should have controlled myself. I was on the verge of confessing to Aria that I was also contemplating apologizing to him, but she wasn't ready to listen. With all these thoughts swirling in my mind, I drifted off to sleep, knowing I had a lot to tackle the next day.

EOC!

────────────

PREVIEW:

Voice: "Hands up, AK!"

In a swift move, Anna snatched the gun from the person's hand and pointed it back, only to be shocked and surprised when she saw who it was..

────────────

Who do you think is that person?

New entry in next chapter!

Do vote & comment your views:)

Words: 582

────────────

Love y'all <3

your author 
ak.

xoxo