03 | She smiles

Sid's POV:

Dada and I stood outside Khan's Mansion. He's our godfather, and after Mom and Dad, he helped us tremendously. I hold immense love and respect for him. We came here primarily for some office work, but truthfully, I don't need a reason to visit. This place feels like my second home, always welcoming and familiar.

As we approached the mansion, I suddenly remembered an urgent call I needed to make. I excused myself, and after that i called Rishabh. Our bond is beyond words, his calls never fail to bring a smile to my face with his lame jokes, lol.

Anna's POV:

As he turned, what I saw simply captivated me, losing myself in him without hesitation. I forgot about the whole world, all I could focus on was him. Fuck! His melodious laughter felt like music to my ears. His bright smile, pink lips, innocent caramel eyes, and overall, such a cute and innocent face. Damn, I've never encountered such a blissful personality before. I couldn't take my eyes off him, not even for a moment. When he ended the call, I sensed his awareness of my gaze, prompting him to turn towards me. As our eyes met, we shared a moment of intense eye contact. Oh God, his eyes radiated pure innocence. We were both lost in each other until Aria's sudden scream jolted me back to reality...!

Aria screamed, "Oh my God!" as she looked towards me and quickly rushed over. I stood there, bewildered, but her next words shocked me even more.

Aria, joyously exclaimed, "You're smiling! Oh my God, I can't believe it! I saw you smiling after such a long time!" She jumped like a baby in excitement. It was then that I realized I was indeed smiling. After so many years, it was a genuine smile, not a fake one. This smile surfaced after seeing that angelic face. Quickly, I glanced in the direction, only to find that the guy was nowhere to be seen. I searched around, but he was nowhere to be found. Seeing my quest for something, Aria inquired,

"What are you searching for?"

I hesitated, then replied, "Well..."

Aria cut me off, saying, "Okay, leave that. First, tell me the reason behind your smile after such a long time!"

I explained, "Well, I saw a guy here, and he wasn't just any guy. There was something about him, in his laugh, that made me smile. But now I don't know where he is. He was just standing here in front of me, on the other side of the pool."

Aria questioned, "What? Anna, are you fine?" She reached out to check my temperature, but I jerked her hand away slowly, making an annoyed face.

Laughing, Aria remarked, "Anna, I think you must be daydreaming because I don't think there's any person on this Earth who can make Anna Kane smile." She said it dramatically, and I began to believe that maybe I was just daydreaming.

I redirected the conversation, saying, "Hey, but where's Dad? I'm very eager to meet him after such a long time."

Ari responded, "Oh, he's been waiting to see you since we arrived. Let's go."

Sid's POV:

After ending the call, I felt a strong gaze on me. Turning towards its source, I was met with a sight I had never encountered before.

A girl, beautiful as a goddess, was staring at me. Her hazel eyes were stunning, framed by strands of brown hair falling gently over her face. She was simply perfect. We locked eyes, losing ourselves in each other's gaze. However, our moment was abruptly interrupted by a girl's scream, snapping me out of the trance. Realizing Dada must be waiting for me inside, I quickly made my way indoors. Upon entering, I found him engrossed in some work, so I joined him to offer assistance.

EOC!

──────────── 

Vote & comment your review's:)

Words: 660

 ────────────

Love y'all <3

your author 
ak.

xoxo