02 | Eye lock

────────────

In the Private Jet

Half an hour had passed since their departure from Malaysia. Aria was engrossed in her Starbucks and music, while Anna seemed lost in thought. Ari noticed Anna's distraction and called out to her.

Aria: Anna...

Anna: No response

Anna: AK...

Anna: No response

Aria(shouted): ANNA KANE!

Anna snapped out of her trance and shouted back

Anna: WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING ARIA!

Aria(calmly): Where were you lost?:

Anna: Uh, nowhere.

Aria: Come on, Anna, you can't lie to me. You were thinking about him, weren't you?

Anna: Yeah, I was.

Aria hugged her, and Anna reciprocated. After two more hours, they landed in India and were chauffeured to their father's mansion.

────────────

I N D I A

At Khan Mansion:

A middle-aged man, Ishaan Khan (Ad), was busy arranging things when two young, handsome men arrived outside.

Sm1: Let's go.

Sm2: No, you go ahead. I need to make an urgent call.

Sm1: Alright.

Sm1 entered the mansion, receiving blessings from Ishaan Khan.

Sm1: Good morning, Mr. Khan!

Ad (smiling): Oh, Abhishek, you're like a son to me. You can call me "Uncle" at home.

Abhi(chlucked): Sure, uncle. By the way, why is the mansion being decorated today?

Ad: I forgot to mention, my daughters are returning from Malaysia today!

Abhi: Oh, that's great uncle. You have talked about them so much that I'm also eager to meet them now.

Ad: By the way, where is your baby bro?

Abhi: Oh, he's on a call!

Meanwhile, outside the mansion, Anna and Aria arrived. Anna was still lost in her thoughts when she spotted Sm1 on a call, laughing.

Anna's POV:

After we landed in India, my eyes were searching for dad, but he was nowhere to be found. A person came near us and told us that dad had sent a car for us. Oh come on, I wanted to meet him. It's been such a long time since I saw him. With these thoughts, Ari and I sat in the car and drove off to the mansion. I looked outside the window only to see that the place had become completely different from what it was 10 years back. Suddenly, all memories flashed in front of my eyes, and tears formed there, but I didn't let them fall. After some more time, we reached outside the mansion, and we both got out of the car, heading inside. Ari was walking in front, and I was a little behind. Suddenly, I heard someone laughing, and I turned towards the direction from which the voice was coming. I saw a guy talking on the phone, laughing, but I couldn't see his face as his back was facing me. As he turned, still busy talking on the phone, what I saw made me lost...

Outside the mansion, I saw Sm1 and couldn't take my eyes off him.

She saw..

Any guesses.?

The one and only.. Siddharth!

EOC!

────────────

Vote & comment your review's:)

Words: 504

────────────

Love y'all <3

your author
ak.

xoxo