Chapter 41:

Previously in 'I Fell For One Direction.'

Mixtli's P O.V-

"Zayn?" I whispered as I walked towards him. My eyes were becoming watery. Was it really him? Was it just someone else who looked like him? I stopped walking until he turned.

My heart was broken into pieces. It wasn't him. I felt so stupid. I walked pass to JJ when she told me to turn around with her finger.

"Why do you want me to turn around?" I questioned. She ignored me and turned me around. There was another guy that looked exactly like Zayn. Man, in London, there are a lot of Zayn look alikes.

"Its not him JJ." I said with disapointment.

"Just go." She pushed me forward. This was stupid. I walked slowly towards the guy. The closer I got, the more he looked like Zayn.

I couldn't help but say the words.

"Zayn?" I whispered. I knew it wasn't him. Why did I even bother to try. I waited for an answer but there wasn't. I waa gonna leave until he turned.

ZAYN!

His eyes grew wide. His smile grew wider. His body was tense and he dropped his bags. He just stood there in shock.
Say something. Anything. Please.

"Mixtli? Is that you? Is it really you?" He started to walk towards me very slowly.

I dropped my bags and ran towards him. I jumped and landed on his arms. Tears filled my eyes. I missed his hug so much.

"Zayn. Yes it is me." I whispered in his ear. He squeezed harder and never let me go. I didn't care who was watching us.
I didn't care if we were making a scene. All I cared about was seeing Zayn again. Seeing the man who made me happy. Seeing the man I once told him that I loved him when we were separated.
Seeing the man who took me out places and made me feel alive. This is the man I want to be with and I mean it with the bottom of my heart.

JJ also ran towards him and hugged his waist. Its was too long. JJ is already going to turn nine already. I have been away from the lads for two years. It felt longer than that.

I got off of him and separated from the hug.

"Its been so long." He said as he wiped a tear with his thumb from my face.

"I missed you so much." I half smiled half cried. Zayn pulled me into another hug. I missed his touch so much.
His scent reach my nose. My god he smelled divine. I really missed his scent. I missed his everything. His smile, his hugs, his hair, his bum, his perfect eyes, his accent, his lips.
Everything.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here. The gang is back!"

I know that voice from anywhere. I looked up and saw Louis Tomlinson standing there smiling.
Besides him was Harry, Niall, Liam, and another girl. She was really beautiful. Her wavy brown hair, Fit body, Nice smile, Great personality. Thats what I heard from Liam.

Liam was a lucky guy. I'm very proud of him.

I smiled and walked towards the other lads.

"You guys." I smiled and hugged Louis. The rest of the lads created a group hug with me and JJ in the middle. I was crying. Not because to make a whole scene but because of happiness.

This was great.
Seeing the lads again makes me happy. Seeing Liam with another woman makes me happy and proud.
But seeing Zayn again made me even happier. The love of my life came back to me.

Love came back.

End of chapter! Yes THIS IS A SEQUEL! If you haven't read 'I Fell for One Direction,' read that one first. This is the second book!

Love you guys soo much. Vote/Comment!

I was really happy to make this story. I have to also give credits to 1Dismine_2. She helped me with this story. Thanks sis!

I wanted to cry so badly when I decided to make this book. Its like my third baby. xD
I hope you guys would sullort this book like the first one. :).