Chapter 50:

Mixtli's P.O.V-

After being all hyped up and told to keep quiet a few times, we all decided to just chill.

"Mixtli, I need to talk to you, alone." Liam said and I followed.

"Is everything alright?" I asked as we walked to the hallway. We stopped a few inches away from the door and he spoke.

"You remember a few years ago when we were on tour and I said I might have died the next year after that?" He said.

"Yea. Whats wrong Liam?" I looked at Liam. His eyes became watery and then he burst into tears.

"Liam?" I hugged him.

"Its even worse. I went to the doctor a few weeks after we separated but it turns out he was wrong." He cried.

"Liam what are you saying?" I looked him in the eyes.

"If I don't get a donor in a few weeks, my heart will fail. Then it will be good-bye." He wiped a tear. My heart dropped.

"Does anyone else know?"

"No."

"What about the lads?"

"No."

The door opened and the lads came out with Danielle crying.

"We do now." Niall said quietly. Louis, Harry and JJ were tearing up. Zayn was just staring at Liam with no expression.

"Liam, you never told her?" I looked at Danielle who was on the floor crying. Niall and Harry were trying to support her.

"No. I didn't want her to worry about me." He admitted.

"Liam, we are all worried. Its good that you have people who care about you." Zayn finally said. I looked at him and he got closer and hugged Liam. Everyone else joined in.

"We all love you Liam. You know that." Danielle cried. Liam nodded his head and cried. We all surrounded him, making him feel loved.

"We will help you Liam. No matter what." I said as I hugged Zayn's back. I pinched Zayn a little for him to say something.

"Yea, you are our best mate." Zayn said. i smiled and rubbed Zayn on the back where I pinched him. I heard him chuckle a little. We all pulled away from the hug and we all stared a Liam.

"Lets go somewhere. We need to explore Seattle." I said.

Everyone aggreed and went to go get ready. Zayn and I walked in our room and the rest in theirs.

Zayn closed the door and locked it. "Come here." He said. I was confused but I walked towards him.

"Whats wrong?" I asked. Zayn smiled and placed his right hand on my bum.

"You are a good girl you know that?" He grinned.

"Yea?"

"Its time for you to get bad." He teased.
"What are you talking about?" I questioned. Where is this going?

Zayn squeezed my bum and pressed him lips against mine. His other hand started slithering up my back, into my shirt.

I gasped. Zayn started to lift me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

He dropped me on the bed and got on top of me. He started kissing my neck, down to my chest. He kissed where my tattoo was at, and started to rub my thighs.

"You have beautiful, thick as* thighs Mixtli. That is one thing I love about you."

I smiled as his hands slithered up in my shirt, over my belly. This remimded me of the time when the lads scared me to death. I groaned a littled. I sat up and kisses Zayn.

He sat up so I got on top of him. I felt his bulge under me so I started to tease him. I started to move my hips a little. He moaned a little so I moved a bit faster.

Next thing I know, I was grinnding on him. "F*ck Mixtli." He whispered. I felt his bulge get bigger and harder so I slowed down.

As I pulled away, there was a knock on the door.
"We will finish this some other time." Zayn winked and I went to the door.

"We are ready." Louis said with everyone else behind him.

"Ok, let me just get my jacket." I said. Zayn came out with messy hair. He grabbed his jacket and walked out of the door. Everyine was looking at hin with a weird expression. As I walked out, all eyes were on me.

"What?" I heard Zayn chuckle in the back. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Nothing." They all said and walked in front of us.

I looked at Zayn and he was laughing. I pushes him to the wall.

"Your gonna get it." I whispered in his ear.

He chuckled and I walked in front of him.

I had a feeling he was looking at me walk but I didn't care.

He is gonna get it.