Chapter 67:

Mixtli's P.O.V-

"Why should I listen to you?" Jake said with a rude tone and rolled his eyes.

The voice sounded really familiar but I couldn't but my finger on it.

"Just leave her alone." The person said.

Its a guy. I just don't know which guy it is.

"Fuck off." Jake said and turned to face me.

I stepped back but Jake still followed me. He stepped forward until contact was made.

The man then grabbed Jake's shoulder and turned him around. The next thing I knew, Jake was on the floor with a bloddy nose.

"Fuck!" He screamed.

I looked up and thanked the man.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Your welcome Mixtli." He smiled back. How does everyone know me and where I am?

Plus, what happened to JJ and the others? They just disappeared from my sight.

The man stepped out of the darkness and revieled his face.

Oh my god. Nooooo.

I blinked my eyes to make sure I wasn't hallusinating.

"Long time no see." He said.

I had no words. This isn't happening. This is too much.

"Aren't you gonna say anything love?" He said.

"Z-z..." I said.

"Go on." He grinned.

"Z-z.." Was all I could say.

"Come on Mixtli. My name isn't that hard to say.

"Zen." I whispered.

"What are you doing here?" I added.

"I live in Arizona now. Ever since you left, I went my own way. I now am studying performing arts at school. I want to become an actor." He smiled and reached for a hug.

This can't be happening. Why today? I just got over the fact that Zayn was gone for now and wouldn't even call me or text me. Now Zen has to come here and appear in my life again. Why?!? Just why does this have to happen?!?!

Fuck!

"I-I gotta go." I studdered and backed away from Zen.

"So soon? We just started talking right now." He asked and retorted. Just as I was gonna say something, my phone rang. Thank the lords.

"Sorry I gotta take this." I said and walked out the arcade building.

Oh my god who is calling!? Thank you to who ever is calling.

I looked at the number but it said unknown. I looked at it for a split second but it wasn't recognizable.

"Hello?" I answered after the fourth ring.

"Hello beautiful." A voice said on the other end of the line.

Omg ZAYN! Thank god!

"Zayn? Is it really you." I gasped. My heart felt warm and tears started to form.

"Yes babe. Its me." He said. I can tell he was already smiling.

'Why haven't you called? I was worried sick about you this whole week ." I said in a serious tone.

"I've been trying to reach you but it never worked. I'm sorry love. I'm sorry to have you worry about me." He said.

"I miss you." I cried.

"Baby, don't cry. I hate to see you cry." He said in a soft tone.

"How do you know I'm crying." I wiped a tear from my cheek.

"Turn around." Zayn chuckled.

"Zayn?" I whispered to myself.

"Turn around love." He said again.

I pulled the ear out of my phone and just stood there. I slowly turned around and saw my beautiful boyfriend leaning against his truck with flowers in his hands.

"Zayn." I whispered.

My eyes turned watery and I ran to him. He smiled and placed the flowers on the front of the truck and opened his arms.

"Zayn!" I yelled and jumped into his arms.

Awwwww. Sorry if this was really short.

Vote/Comment ❤

This so far is my favorite chapter.