Chapter 58:

Mixtli's P.O.V-

Its been two weeks since we all came here to Seattle and it was time to go somewhere else.

"Harry where the f*ck did you put the shampoo!" I heard Louis scream from the other room.

As I packed my bags, Zayn on the other hand was asleep. I grabbed his dufflebag and placed his clothes in neatly. I can tell my little angel was tired.

After I was done, I went to go shower and shave my legs. Today was a freaking hot day, especially since we are gonna go to Nevada or Arizona.

I got out of the shower and changed into a yellow crop-top and some light blue ripped jeans.

As I got out, I put on some sandals and combed my hair. Zayn was still asleep but I didn't mind. I grabbed all of his belonging except for some jeans, a long sleeve shirt, socks, and his brush. Everything else was packed.

I took pictures of Zayn sleeping and posed one on Twitter. I smiled and sat on the bed and looked through my phone.

I got bored so I started to draw pictures of Zayn. I looked at my phone for examples and decided to draw the one of us on the boat. I'll give props to Harry.

I startes off on drawing the outline of your faces and a little part of the boat. It took my about five to eight minutes to complete it.

I had no idea how long Zayn was asleep because all I needed was to draw his face, the parts of the boat, and color it.

"No." I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Zayn moving around.

I flipped the drawing over and walked slowly to Zayn. I stood there looking down at him and observing him. His forehead was sweaty, his body shook and the side of his eyes were wet.

"Zayn? Baby?" I touched his skin and bent down.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Are you ok?" I sat on the bed and wiped his tear. He sat up and shook his head.

"No." He wiped his face and sniffled. I grabbed his shirt and wiped his sweaty body and threw the shirt in the bag.

His eyes were blood shot red and bags formed under his eyes.

"Whats wrong?" I grabbed his hands and squeezed them.

"Mixtli. Do you actually love me?" He looked at me.

"Zayn, what are you talking about. Of course I do. What makes you say that?" I reached over his shoulder.

"It was a dream. You and I were fighting at a house and you were begging me for a second chance. We kept on arguing the entire time until you gave up on me. You left me and I let you go. I f*cking let you go." He cried.

"Zayn. It was just a dream. Please don't cry." I blink out the tears that were forming.

"I just don't want that to happen for real. Everytime I'm with you in bed, my nightmares are gone. Once your not, they come back." He sniffled.

"Zayn, I'm in love with you. I would never do that. Not now. Never in a million years." I hugged him and rubbed his back.

"Go shower now. We are leaving in four hours." I said in his ear. He nodded his head and pulled away. I kissed his forehead and got off the bed.

Zayn's P.O.V-

I walkes in the shower and turned on the water. I put on shampoo and cleaned myself all over the place. As I rinsed, somehow, shampoo slithered in my eyes.

"Ahhhhh! F*ck!" I yelled. Mixtli ran in the restroom seconds later.

"Zayn are you alright?" She asked.

"Ah yea. I got shampoo in my eye thats all." I rubbed my eye.

"Do you want me to help?" She peaked through the curtain. I'm kind of surprised she isn't werided out on the fact that I'm naked.

"I guess." I walked forward slowly.

Mixtli opened my eye and observed it a little. She grabbed the water hose and put some water in my eye. She blew on it and rubbed it a little.

"Does it still burn?" She asked.

"Not really. Thanks." I smiled and blinked.

"Ok. Be careful next time." She closed the curtain and left.

After I was done showering, I got out of the restroom and changed into the clothes she left out.

Mixtli was doing something at the desk but I didn't mind. After I finished changing, O put my other clothes into my dufflebag.

"Are you hungry?" Mixtli asked as she got up from the desk.

"Yea. You?" I looked back at her.

"Yup. Want to go to the café?" She asked.

"Yea. Let me just do my hair." I said and grabbed my comb.

"Can I try?" She asked. I chuckled and nodded my head.

She grabbed the comb and started to brush my hair.
I chuckled a little as she continued to brush it. She grabbed on of her headbands and placed it on my head.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Something. Just stay still." She giggled. "Ok then."

After a few seconds she finally finished.

"There you go." She smiled. I touched my hair and felt a little ponytail.

"A ponytail?" I chuckled.

"Yea. You look good in it." She smiled.

I walked towards the restroom and looked in the mirror.

"Wow. This is sick." I turned and saw the little ponytail.

"Told you." She smiled and hugged me from behind.

I chuckled.

"Now, how about that big breakfast at the café." She looked up at me.

"Lets go."

Mixtli and I walked out of the hotel finally by ourselves. We never really went out together. Only that time we went to the mall which was two years ago!

As we walked, Mixtli grabbed my hand and squeezed a little. I smiled amd sqaueezed back.

This time, we are a couple, walking together, hand in hand. Not best friends.

A couple.

Sorrt if the ending sucked. I finally updated something!

This was the best week ever!

@whammystyles retweeted my tweets! I love her so much.

Love you guys. ❤