Chapter 80:

Omg this is the last chapter! I'm so freaking excited!!!!! I'll try to make it long but there could be a chance that it might not be. Hope I don't disappoint you guys. 

++++

After smashing my food on the jerk's face, I tried to run as fast as I could with heels on. I asked the host if he had seen a man run past by but he was sadly useless.

I ran back to the kitchen and spoke to some of the chiefs Zayn introduced me to and asked them if they have seen Zayn. "No sorry love." One said.

"Zayn? No sorry." Another said.

I sighed and decided that I looked for George and asked him if he saw Zayn running past by. Please tell me you saw him.

"I think he went to the pier. I saw him run that way." He informed me and pointed to the large doors. I nodded my head and jogged to the direction George pointed at. "Thank you so much George!" I yelled so he was able to hear me."Your welcome!" He yelled back and waved back.

I ran through the heavy doors and looked around my surroundings. "Whoa." I said to myself as I saw the view of the ocean. I didn't know the pier was so close to this restaurant. Its really beautiful!

"Zayn!" I screamed out loud in a bit of panic. It was a bit dark so it was pretty hard to see the faces of people. I walked around until I heard a bit of sobbing and anger near the bridge. "Fuck man!" I heard someone swear.

I walked over to where I heard the noise and saw Zayn sitting on a bench crying. "Zayn?" I called. He looked up and I saw tears falling from his face. I sat right next to him and examined the damage that guy did to him.

"I'm so sorry Mixtli. I thought this was going to be perfect but its not. Of course something bad had to happen." He sniffled and looked down.

"Baby, all of this is perfect. Everything that you have done for me this day is all that makes me happy. Including you. I don't care if you smell like spaghetti or are covered in it. I just love the Zayn I fell in love with. This is beyond perfect. Its extrodanary!" I said admiring my spaghetti stained boyfriend. I picked off some of the spaghetti from his hair and threw it to the ground. I licked my thumb and wiped some of the sauce from his face.

Zayn chuckled a little and looked back at me.

"Thanks babe. Now, lets go have a walk around this bridge, even if I'm covered in pasta and water." He joked and stood up, helding out his hand like a gentleman he is.

"I think I can solve that." I said putting up a finger and looked at my little purse.
It took a while but I finally found what I was looking for.

"Bingo." I said as I pulled out a little shampoo.

"Why do you have shampoo in your purse?" He asked and examined the tiny clear bottle I had in my hand.

"I have shampoo in my purse because when JJ was a lot younger, she would always be picky about the kind of shampoo she would use in the hotels so I would always carry the kind she likes. Its sort of a habit." I informed him. I grabbed Zayn's hand and led him to the water fountain near the pier.

"Sit back." I said. He smiled and sat down with his head facing the water. "Relax babe." I said and watched him close his eyes.

I dipped my hand in the cold water and gently wet Zayn's hair. I grabbed a bit of shampoo and ran my fingers through his hair. I smiled as I saw Zayn smiling with his eyes closed.

"It feels good huh." I joked as I continued to wash his hair.

After a few more seconds, I squeezed as much water out of Zayn's hair and had him sit up.I brushed out his suit and fixed him up a bit so he will still look a bit presentable.