Chapter 76:

Another cute chapter! Yay I love them sooo much.

Mixtli's P.O.V-

"Baby, I loved you first!

Had my chances,
Could have been where he is standing.
That's what hurts the most.
Girl, I came so close
But now you'll never know,

Baby, I loved you first
Baby, I loved you first, oh, yeah.

Baby I loved you first." I sang in the shower loudly.

It took at least three days and Liam was finally out of the hospital and already walking around. I took a shower and headed out of the restroom with nothing but a towel and sandals. I went to the room and saw Zayn sitting there shirtless with shorts, watching T.V.

"Nice singing." He laughed and I blushed. "Thanks. Its something I'm working on." I joked and walked to the dresser.

"Hey we are going out. Want to go walk on the beach?" He asked as I hid my body from him under the towel as I put in my underwear and bra. I decided to put on a white cut spagetti strap shirt with a flowery cardigan and some short shorts. Since we were going to the beach
I decided to put on some brown sandals that Harry bought me on my birthday a year ago.

"You ready?" Zayn asked as got up and put on some different clothes. I walked to the restroom and applied some make-up. As I finished adjusting my make-up, I walked out of restroom and saw Zayn with a blue collared shirt, some beige short, nice blue shoes and a fedora with some sun glasses.

"Since when did you have that?" I smiled as I examined my boyfriend from head to toe.

"I've had it, I just don't wear it as much." He smiled and grabbed a blanket. I giggled and turned off the light in the room and bathroom and walked out of the door.

It took us a few minutes to drive to the beach. There were a few people there since it was like six in the afternoon.

Zayn parked the truck in the parking area under a palm tree. We got out of the car and quickly walked to the shore.
Zayn and I held hands and took off our shoes as we walked on the warm sand.

"I have a gift for you." Zayn said shyly as he reached for his pocket. I smiled and looked at the ground. I felt something on top of my head and I looked at Zayn.

"What's this?" I asked as I felt the thing on my head.

"Its a flower crown. I made it for you." Zayn smiled.
"Awww. Its lovely." I said and kissed him on the cheek.

Zayn chuckled and held on to my hand as we walked. We walked on the water with our bare feet and talked about things in general.

"I heard that Louis asked JJ to move in with him." Zayn said. I gave a small smile as I looked at the ground.

"Yea. JJ is so excited." I giggled.

"Would you like to move in with me?" Zayn popped the question making me smile.

"What?" I asked making sure I wasn't dreaming about this.

"Would you like to move in with me?" He smiled.

"If you want me to." I teased and gave a grin.

"Of course I do. Your the only woman in my life that I want living in our house." He said and kissed my lips.

Our house?

I smiled and hugged Zayn as we kissed on the beach. "Mixtli." Zayn said throughout the kiss.
"Yea?" I asked as I pulled away from his face.

"I have a question." He said and smiled.

Zayn's P.O.V-

I was really nervous asking Mixtli to marry me since I've been trying so hard.

Looking at her standing there with the flowers on her head and the outfit she's weaeing makes me feel like I am the prince who want to marry her.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a few seconds.

"Will you mar-"

"Ahhhh!" A girl screamed. No, more like a group of girls.

My attention turned to where the scream was at and I saw these girls running towards me and Mixtli.

"Oh my god Zayn! I'm your biggest fan." She said and hugged me. Mixtli laughed as a few girls trampled her.

"I love your music Mixtli." A little girl said.

"Aww well thank you sweetheart." She said and gave her a hug. Seeing Mixtli with children warms my heart. It makes me want to become a father. But it is wayyy to soon.

Some of the girls were rude and ignored Mixtli and gave all their attention to me.

"I wish to marry you Zayn." Another girl said.

"I love your voice." Another said. All of these compliment made me happy until one girl said something that pissed me off.

"When are you guys gonna break up?" A girl crosses her arms and gave attitude.

"Why would you ask that?" I said with a frown.

"I saw in the gossip channel that you went into some other girls house." The girl continued.

"Mixtli was there to." I pointed out. Mixtli was staring at me with a frown as she played with the little girls hair.

"No she wasn't. She went in after." She said.

"Mixtli lets go." I said. "Ok." She said as she said goodbye to the little girl. I held onto her waist and smashed my lips onto her's. My anger rises up so the best thing to do is be with Mixtli.

"I hate Zixtli!" The girl yelled. Zixtli? Thats pretty cute.

My grip got stronger as I kissed Mixtli. "Zayn stop." She said. She pulled on my hair making me get hot and sweaty.

"Zayn." She calmly said. I pulled away and appologized after.

"Its ok. I know what that girl said to you hurt your feelings. I get it all the time." She said as she wiped a tear from my face.

"But I don't want you to get them." He sighed.

"Babe, as long as I'm with you, nothing will stop me from functioning. All of my Mixers have supported me all this time. You just have jealous fans." She added.

I gave a small smile and grabbed her hand as we walked up the rocks.

"I didn't know you could get that aggressive." She winked and giggled.

I licked my lips and chuckled as we walked.

"Wait and see till we do it." I said tickling her.

"Zayn!" She wacked my arm and laughed.

"Just saying." I rubbed my arm.

I sat on the blanket I placed down and looked at Mixtli throwing rocks in the ocean.

"Wow." I whispered to myself.

I really didn't know how to end this but anyways I hope you guys like the chapter. If there are any questions feel free to comment and I'll answer ASAP.

Love you guys.

P.S- I used Mixers because it actually goes with Mixtli. I didn't want to use Mixtlers. Thats weird. Lol!