Chapter 47:

Zayn's P.O.V-

I woke up feeling so lazy. Two days passed and it was already Thursday. Wow. I got up and saw that Mixtli was still asleep.

I really wanted to get the tattoo I was talking about so I felt a note for Mixtli so she won't panick like I did when she went out. I put on the new jacket she bought me and left the room.

Mixtli's P.O.V-

I woke up noticing that the bed felt incomplete. I lifted my head and saw that Zayn was no where to be seen. I saw a note on the table and read it.

Hello beautiful. I went out for a while to go do some things. I'll be back later. Don't miss me too much. I love you babe.
-Zayn

I smiled at the fat that we leave messages to each other whenever we leave somewhere. I guess its our thing now. I got comfortable under the sheets and went back to sleep.

Zzzzzzzz

I woke up to the sound of something breaking. I got out from bed and followed the sound. I saw a dark figure near the window. I looked at the floor and there was glass everywhere.

I turned on the lights and saw Zayn.

"What are you doing! Why are you here!?" He yelled.

"I'm sorry ok! I didn't mean to hurt you Zayn. Give me a chance!" I plead.

"Why should I?"

"You still love me!" I yelled.

"You cheated on me for someone else!" He yelled.

"Get out of my house!"

"Tell me you love me!" I cried.

"Mixtli its over!" He cried.

"Zayn!?"
"No!"

"Zayn answer me!"
.......

"Zayn!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Zayn!"

I woke up and Zayn was shaking me.

"Mixtli what happened?" He looked worried.

I cried and hugged him. "Babe whats wrong." He hugged back.

"It was the worst dream ever." I cried.
"Tell me you will always love me and never leave." I sniffled.

"I would never do that. I love you with all my heart Mixtli." He rubbed my back.

I touched his right arm and he flinched. "Ow." He said.

"Whoa what happened." I asked.

"Nothing. I just hurt myself."

"Are you lying to me?" I crossed my arms.
"N- Fine I got a tattoo but I'm not going to show it yet because they said to keep the bandage on till tomorrow." He admitted.

"Oh ok. I'm happy you told me the truth." I smiled and wiped a tear away.

"Don't cry babe. It was just a stupid dream." He smiled.

I smiled too and went to go wash up. It was only 10:30. As I brushed my teeth, I felt hands go around my waist. I looked up in the mirror and saw Zayn behind me with his head on my shoulder. I placed my hand on his and spit. I washed my face and dried it. I tried to walk but Zayn kept on pulling me closer to him.

"Let go, I need to change." I giggled and reached for the doorknob. "No." He said. He turned me around. "Why?"

"I was so stupid for letting you go at first. I won't do that again. I love you." He said and looked at my eyes.

"What? I can't hear you." I teased.

"I love you." He said a bit louder.

"Still can't hear you." I giggled.

"I love you." He said louder.

"What?" I played around.

He let go of me and stepped back.

"I LOVE YOU! IM IN LOVE WITH MIXTLI MALIK!" He yelled and ran around the room. I laughed and followed him.

"Your turn." He smiled.

"I'M IN LOVE WITH ZAYN MALIK!" I opened my arms and looked up the ceiling. Zayn ran to me and carried me. I giggled and pressed my lips against his.

"Careful your arm." I warned. "Its alright. You keep me strong." He said.

"That was real cheesy. Using your own songs to please me." I grinned. He laughed and I joined.

I grabbed my phone and started to take pictures of Zayn laughing. I kept it as my wallpaper and smiled.

I texted Louis saying that I was gonna get the tattoo today. He agreed and I told Zayn I was going shopping with Louis.

"Ok, I'll take care of JJ. Harry and Niall were gonna go to Shakey's so I'll join them. Meet me there later?" He said.

"Yea sure. What time will you guys be there so I know when to leave the stuff here and go over there."

"We will probably be there around 5:30 to 6:30."

"Ok. I'll hang out here for an hour or so and I'll go with Louis." I said.

"Ok. What do you want to do?" Zayn asked.

"Drawing competition?" I asked.

"Your on." He smirked.

I'll probably do a double update on this story. It depends on how much time I have. Isn't Zixtli cute though.

Don't forget to Comment/Vote

Love ya.