Chapter 62:

Louis' P.O.V-

Its been two hours and we still haven't heard from Mixtli and Zayn.

They better not be doing anything stupid.

We waited for Mixtli and Zayn at the airport. "Where are they? We are gonna miss the flight." JJ said and held onto my hand.

"I just texted them. None answered." Harry held out his phone.

"Hey!" A voice called.

I turned and saw Mixtli and Zayn running towards us holding hands.

"Where the f*ck have you guys been?" I asked.

"We just went to go eat." Mixtli answered and looked at Zayn.

"Haha yea." Zayn licked his lips and chuckled.
The f*ck? Did they? Noooo.

"Well at least you guys made it." Danielle said in a happy tone.

"Yea." I mummered.

We walked towards the tunnel shaped figure and showed the man our tickets. I saw that he was eyeballing JJ so I held her but the waist and kissed her cheek.

No one steals JJ.

I sat next to Mixtli, Danielle and JJ while Zayn was with Harry, Niall, and Liam on the seats behind us.

Thoughts roamed in my head that I was dying to asked Mixtli.

"Psst."

Mixtli turned to look at me. "What?" She whispered.

"I need to ask you something in private." I whispered back.

"Ok. Ask." She smiled.

"Are you, you know, still a virgin?" I cupped my hands on her ear so no one can hear.

"Yes. Why are you asking?" She giggled and looked at me.

"Cuz you know. I thought that..."

"Louis. Zayn wouldn't do that. We said we will wait till its the right time." She placed her hand on my cheek and slid it to the back of my ear.

My body felt really hot. I was starting to sweat and the room got hot. Wtf!

Mixtli turned her attention to Zayn sleeping in the back and smiled.

She really loves Zayn. I can't see her without him.

"How long have you been together?" I asked to break the silence.

"Two weeks." She said shyly.

"Really? I thought it was longer." I said.

"It does feel longer than that. I can't believe we are actually together. I can't believe that YOU and JJ are together." She smiled.

The fact that she agrees with me and JJ being together shows that she realky trusts me with all her heart. I won't let her down.

The plane ride felt long as f*ck. Mixtli and JJ were sleeping on each other, Harry and Niall were lying on Zayn and we all asleep. Liam went to the loo like ten times already and Danielle was just reading a book.

I was watching some telly on the little screen that was attatched to the seat.

I looked at the time and saw that it was barely 8:00 p.m. I decided to take a little nap to pass time.

Zzzzz

Mixtli's P.O.V-

I woke up and saw almost everyone asleep except for Liam.