Chapter 45:

Zayn's P.O.V-
I woke up the next morning and saw that Mixtli was gone. My heart started to race. Where is she. I got up and knocked on the restroom door.

No answer. I looked around and saw a note on the drawer on the side I slept on The note said:
Morning sleepy head. Went out to get some breakfast. Be back in a few. Love you ❤

I smiled and I started to calm down. At least I know where she went. A few mintues later of doing nothing, the door opened and in walked Mixtli holding a few bags. She smiled at me amd I smiled back.

I helped her with the bags and placed them on the little table near the window.

"Morning sunshine." She said.

"You had me worried. After I read the note, I started to calm down." I admitted.

"Trust me, I'm not going anywhere." She got closer and pecked my lips. I smiled and sat on the chair. She sat in front of me.

We ate the breakfast that she brought and talked.

"How was your break?" She took a bite of her breakfast sandwich.

"It was a bit lonely. The lads did many things to cheer me up after you know." I said.

"When I said that I love you." She teased. I grinned and looked at her. I just wanna attack her right now.

Mixtli's P.O.V-
Zayn is the sweetest guy in the world. I love the way he was shy around me and how he was so kind.

We both talked about many things that happened during our break and the things he wants to do with me.

Zayn wants to take me to his home again? Omg!

Zayn and I finished eating and I cleaned up the mess that we left. He got up and started to change ugh front of me. I guess he got comfortable changing in front of me.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I was just gonna go out with Harry, JJ and Niall. Want to come?" He said.

"I'll just stay in today."

"Ok. If you need anything, Louis is in the other room. I'll see you later." He walked up to me and pecked my lips. As he was going to step back, I pull him closer to me and kiss him passionately. He kisses me back and smiles. We pulled apart and I winked at him. He laughed and headed out the door. 

A few minutes later, I got bored so I went to Louis room. I knocked in the door and opened it.

"He Lou." I said. "Hey Mix."

I sat next to him and just hung out.

"How is he?"

"Zayn is great. He is a good boy."

"Haha how is he in bed?" He teased.

"Louis!"

"Haha sorry. I would have probably heard you miles away."

"Louis!"

We both laughed and joked around with each other. I got up and walked to the drawer. I pulled out his pants and shirt and threw them at him.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"WE are going out. Get dressed."

End of le chapter! I might update some more after school. Ugh school has to get in the way.

Love you guys. :)