Chapter 55:

Mixtli's P.O.V-

I ran outside the boat and tried to find Louis. I looked in the front and saw Harry and Niall chatting.

"Harry, Niall!" I ran and called out their names. They turned and smiled until they sae the expression on my face.

"Where is Louis?" I asked with a strict tone.

"He is over there. Why what happened?" Harry asked.

"I'm about to find out." I walked away and headed towards the direction that Niall pointed at.

I looked around the areas that Niall lead to me but there was no sign of Louis. Where can this boy be?

I walked around the side of the boat and still no sign of Louis. When I went back to Harry and Niall, there was Louis standing there laughing. The others also laughed until they saw me. Louis continued to laugh until a few moments later, he saw the others stop. He turned around and his expression changed in a heartbeat.

"Tomlinson!" I yelled and stomped my way towards him. Louis looked confused but started to step back as soon as I got closer to him.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he was cornered with the bar.

"You know what happened. Tell me." I said loudly. Niall and Harry started to back away but I stopped them.

"What are you talking about?" He looked at Harry and then back at me. "Don't play dumb here Louis, you broke my sister's heart." I said.

I heard Niall and Harry gasp but I ignored it. "I broke her heart? How, I really don't know whats going on. Some girl came up to me and we started talking but nothing happened that I-" He stopped. I stepped back and realized that JJ didn't say what happened.

"Wait here." I said and ran back to were JJ and Zayn were at.

As I made it inside, I saw JJ and Zayn sitting down. JJ was leaning on his shoulder crying her eyes off. I walked towards them and sat in front of them.

"Tell me what happened before at start yelling at Louis." I said and sat up.

JJ looked at Zayn and continued to cry.

"Zayn?" I looked at him and waited for an answer.

"Louis kind of ignored her when she was there. He was talking to some one chick when she all of a sudden started getting all over him. He didn't notice what the girl was doing so JJ started getting mad. Louis plays along and JJ was watching from a far distance. She started walking towards him to give him the news when she kissed him. She said that Louis kissed back and that's when she ran over here and started crying. I don't think Louis would do that though, don't you think?" Zayn said.

"I don't think so. That doesn't sound like Louis." I said quietly. "Well its true. He kissed another girl and didn't even know I was there. He is a jerk!" JJ cried and ran to the restroom.

"Let me go talk to Louis, you go talk to JJ. Maybe we can work this out." Zayn stood up and so did I. We shook hands and I kissed him on the cheek and made my way to the restrooms. Zayn walked outside and went to go find Louis.

Zayn's P.O.V-

I noticed that the boat was getting closer to the dock and this hasn't gotten no where. I walked to where I saw Harry talking to Louis.

"Hey lads." I waved and they waved back.

"What was Mixtli talking about?" Niall said to Louis.

"I don't know. She was getting all mad at me for something I didn't even know I did. Do you know whats going on Zayn?" Louis scratched his head and looked at me.