Chapter 61:

Double Update! Make sure to read the previous chapter. :)

Zayn's P.O.V-

Wtf?!

I got out of the car as fast as I could and locked it. I ran after Mixtli. What is going on? Is it something I did? Did I do something to piss her off? Was it something I said? Is it my fault?

Mixtli started to run faster and ran into the store. I ran after.

"Mixtli!" I yelled. I lost her when I got inside of the store. Sh*t!

I pulled out my phone and texted her.

To Mixtli:

Come back please. Can we at least talk it out? :(

To Mixtli:

Mixtli?

To Mixtli:

Baby?

I put my phone in my pocket and searched part of the store.

"Sir are you lost? Do you need anything?" A lady with a name tag asked me as she saw me walk pass by.

"I'm looking for someone." I said.

"I can have you call her from the overhead. She will be able to hear you throughout the entire store." She smiled.

"Ok thanks." I smiled back.

How did she know I was looking for a girl? I could have been dating Liam or Harry or a random dude. I could have been gay for christ sake!

I chuckled at the thought and followed the lady.

Mixtli's P.O.V-

Why did I run out like that?! I'm such a freaking coward for all I know. Damn I'm so stupid!

I walked around the store and tried to forget what just happened and walked to where the undergarments were at.

I looked at the bras and underwear. I really need to buy new ones if I'm with Zayn. IF!

I continued to search until the overhead in the store went off.

"Mixtli please come to the front of the store. Your boyfriend is looking for you." The voice in the overhead said.

I ignored the voice and continued to shop around.

"Mixtli? Please come to the front." A male voice said.

Zayn.

I tried to ignore the voice with all my might. If he calls one more time, it proves he loves me and cares. 

A few minutes have passed and nothing.

I have already bought three pairs of laced underwear and bras that matched.

Sigh*

I was about to walk out of the store until the overhead went off. Someone was speaking. No, someone was SINGING!

"You're the type of woman (deserves good thangs)
Fistful of diamonds (hand full of rings)
Baby you're a star (I just want to show you, you are)

You should let me love you
Let me be the one to give you everything you want and need
Baby good love and protection
Make me your selection
Show you the way love's supposed to be
Baby you should let me love you, love you, love you...."

I smiled a little and took a second to think.

"Mixtli its Zayn. Please come back. Don't let me cry in front of everyone in the store. Can we at least talk about what happened." Zayn said.

I giggled a little and cleaned my wet face. I walked to the front of the store slowly. I hope no one will think its me since I'm all alone and is heading towards the front.

As I turned, I saw Zayn standing there looking at the ground with his hands in his pocket. 

"Thanks for your help." He said and started to walk away. He wiped his eyes and opened the door.

"Zayn!" I ran and threw myself and him. I pressed my lips on his and cried. I cried and cried.

There were cheers in the background but all I focused was Zayn holding me in his arms, kissing me with everything hes got.

We pulled away and he smiled a really big smile. He kissed my lips again and hugged me.

"Awwww." The crowd in the back said. I giggled and looked at them.

"Thanks for your guys help." Zayn thanked them and they all smiled.

We walked out of the store and walked to the car. So much for shopping. Well I did pay for the new underwear and bras I got.

As I got in the car I couldn't help but look at the container in front of me. The smell wasn't helping at all.

"Ok, what was that all about? You scared me to death. I thought I would have lost you again." Zayn turned his body towards me.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I should have talked to you about it." I insisted and kept my eyes at the container.

Zayn noticed so he grabbed it.

"You threw up at the café didn't you. Tjays why you went to the resteoom right after we ate. You never really do that." Zayn looked down.

I nodded my head, feeling guilt and frustration.

"Mixtli, is this why you ran? You felt guilty for lieing to me about what you did. That you weren't really fine. I knew something was up the moment you rushed to the ladies room and your breath smelled like toothpaste." He looked at me.

"Yes. Its that, you and I are so different. I thought that if I were somewhat similar to you, you would love me even more. I guess you wanted a perfect girlfriend." I looked down at my hands.

"Mixtli, I don't want a perfect girlfriend. I want you. Only you. And the real you. The Mixtli I fell in love with a month ago." He grabbed my hands.

"But, I have the urge to be perfect as well. I do have the perfect boyfriend who everyone wants." I smiled a little.

"I'm not perfect. In fact no one is. The thing that makes me look perfect is the fact that you think it. Just like how I think you are perfect girlfriend to me." He kissed my hands and smiled.

"It was really sweet of you to sing in the store." I changed the subject.

"I knew it was gonna bring you back. You love that song." He smiled.

I leaned forward and peaked my lips on Zayn's.

"So its not over?" He asked.

"It never was. I was just so confused with everything. I will never leave you Zayn. I love you way to much in order to do so." I hugged him.

"I love you too." He hugged back.

Yay!