Chapter 59:

Mixtli's P.O.V-

Zayn and I walked to the café holding hands and smiling.

This was amazing. We were finally going out somewhere together as a couple.

It was really cute.

"Are you excited to go to Arizona today?" I asked him and looked up.

"Yea. I've always wanted to go there. I haven't been there for a while since I was like what, seventeen, eighteen." He shrugged his shoulders and looked back at me.

"Oh really. That long. Well at least you will make new memories when we get there." I smiled.

"Yea what about you? Are you excited?" He asked.

"I'm pretty excited. It will be great going with you, the lads, Danielle and JJ. Its different." I smiled and stopped walking once we got to the traffic light.

"Yea it will." He smiled back.

I wrapped my arms around Zayn's and he put his hands in his jean pockets. The light turned green so we crossed the street, making our way to the café.

Zayn jogged ahead of me and opened the door wide open, signaling me to go in first. I giggled and went in with him following behind.

"Go find us a table, I'll wait in line." He suggested and I went with it. I sat at a little booth that was meant for two people and waited for Zayn to come back.

I looked around the buikding and looked at the painting in the wall. I turned my focus to a painting until I noticed a young man looking at me but I chose to ignore him.

I stared at Zayn in line, looking flawless than ever. His little ponytail stood out from the rest of the crowd. His long legs, his growing beard, his figure. Him being Zayn freaking Malik from One Direction. :(

He turned around and did a little cute face and waved at me. I giggled and waved back. It was his turn next in line so I just turned my attention to the empty chair right in front of me.

I moved my eyes around the building and still noticed the guy trying to steal a glance at me. It was getting pretty creepy.

After what felt like an hour, Zayn finally came walking towards me with two cups in his hands. He place the cup in front of me and sat down. "Thanks." I said and wrapped my hands around the cup of coffee. Ah that felt warm.

"So what did you order?" I asked as I placed my hands on top of the table. "You'll have to wait and see." He grinned. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him.

"Ok then." I gave a small smile.

"So, isn't it crazy that Louis and JJ are actually dating. Told you someone was gonna ask her." He said and took a sip of his coffee.

"I know right. I guess it was meant to be. All of that drama just because the two of them really liked each other." I giggled.

"Almost like how we hid our feelings from each other." He grabbed my hands and rubbed them with his thumb.

"Almost." I gave a small smile.

I looked around the building once again and still caught the guy looking at me.I guess Zayn noticed as well because he was also looking at the guy.

"Hey! Eyes off of her! She's mine!" Zayn barked and scared the young man. I looked at Zayn with surprise.

I gave a small giggle and continued to drink my coffee.

Zayn gave a loud sigh and turned his attention back to me. I gave him a small smile and grabbed his hands.

"No one steals my girl." I heard him say. I love how he says my girl.

"Haha, Steal My Girl. Real clever." I leaned back in the chair and crossed my legs under the table.

"So, what time does the plane leave again?" Zayn asked as he looked at the painting near our table.

"Um, around five in the afternoon. We have plenty of time." I looked at my phone to check the time.

"Great. I have plans." Zayn rubbed his chin and smiled.

"Oh really. What kind of plans." I smirked amd smiled.

"I've always wanted to go to a play house with you. Feel free and alive." He looked at the ceiling.

"Haha I never knew you were such a kid." I laughed and drank my coffee.

The lady called out our number and Zayn got up to go get the food.

A waitress walked pass by and asked if I wanted any more coffee.

"Oh, yes please." I held out my cup as she poured the drink.

"Thanks." I smiled and she smiled back.

Zayn started walking towards me with a red tray in his hands and a huge smile on his face.

Happy Zayn makes a happy Mixtli.

"Its not a breakfast but it fill us up." He said as he placed the tray in front of me.

"Whoa." My eyes got wide as I saw a huge plate in front of me filled with nachos and other sauces except for guacamole.

"This is one heck of a surprise if you ask me." I giggled and grabbed a fork.

"Told you. Now lets dig in."

Sorry if the ending sucked. Not much happened here. A lot will happen in the next chapter.

Vote/Comment :)