Chapter 79:

Ahhhhhh one more chapter left after this one. I'm so excited to write it!

Zayn's P.O.V-

Looking at Mixtli standing there looking beautiful warmed my heart. I stepped closer to her and gave her the flowers. I saw her crying so I smiled at her to make her happy again.

"You look really beautiful." I said and examined what she was wearing. Mixtli sniffled and looked up at me with a smile. "Don't cry." I said to lighten up the mood.

"I'm just really happy Zayn. For all that you have done." She said and took the flowers from me. I smiled and kissed her forehead. She smiled and held onto my hand as I guided her inside the kitchen. We passed by many chiefs and cooks. "Hey George." I smiled at the cook. He waved at me and Mixtli and continued to walk. Mixtli giggled as I lead her to the restaurant and many people were looking at us. I lead her to a table and sat her down and pushed her chair in.

"Thanks." she smiled and adjusted herself. I sat right across from her and smiled as we looked at each other.

"This is way too much Zayn. How did you put this all together in one day?" She asked as she looked around the building.

"Lets just say that I had a lot of help with all of this." I chuckled. "I bet." She said and lifted her eyebrows. I laughed a bit and the waitor came and gave us our drinks. He placed down a wine bottle in front of us with a little bucket and the glass cups on each side.

"Hmm fancy." Mixtli teased as the man poured some wine in our cups. I chuckled and looked at the menus to see what we would eat. "I'm gonna get some spaghetti. I heard it was really good over here." I said to her as she looked through the pages. "I'm gonna get some Fettuccine Alfredo. It looks pretty good." She said and smiled.

The waitor nodded his head and took the menus from the table and left. "So how did you like my presents?" I asked as I placed my hand on my cheek, admiring her beauty.

"It was amazing. The notes you left were really sweet. I had so much fun with the girls. It seems like they were hiding something from me though." She said as she took a sip of her wine. "I'm glad you liked it babe." I smiled.

Mixtli's P.O.V-

This place was HUGE! Zayn did so much for us today. I hope nothing goes wrong. Everything seems to be perfect.

Zayn and I were laughing and having the time of our lives as we talked and joked about everything that has happened so far.

"Watch, one day on stage, Harry if gonna fall." I laughed and he joined. "Ahaha he will. Liam already pulled his pants down during his solo on What Make You Beautiful." He laughed.

"I saw that!" I giggled as I pictured the scene. We continued to laugh and joke around until we finally our food was brought.

"Thank you." I smiled as the waitor placed the food in front of me. "Thanks." Zayn said as well.

"Lets dig in." He clasped his hand together and picked up his fork.

****

"You need to try this." Zayn said as he chewed on his food. "Its that good?" I questioned and grabbed a piece of garlic bread. "Ya it is." He smiled. I looked at Zayn grabbed a bit of the spaghetti and lifted it up.

"Here." He said as he brought the fork to my mouth. I opened my mouth and let Zayn feed me. I chewed and nodded my head once the taste reached my tongue.

"It is good." I said. I continued to eat as Zayn started laughing a bit. "What?" I asked. He pointed to a part of his face and grabbed his napkin. "Let me clean it." He said and wiped my face with the cloth.

"Oh my. That embarrassing." I giggled and looked at him. He chuckled and nodded his head as he sat back down.

"Yea it would have been." He pointed out. "Shut up." I laughed and took a sip on my wine.

"Would you like some more wine sir?" The waitor asked Zayn.

"Just a bit more please." He said and held his glass up. "And you miss?" He asked.

"Oh no thank you. I still have some." I politely declined and showed him my glass. He nodded his head and placed the wine bottle back in its place; inside the little bucket.

I looked down at my nails and smiled a bit knowing that all of this happened because of him. As I looked up I saw Zayn rubbing his beard and looking at me with a smile.

"What?" I asked. He chuckled a little as I spoke. "Whatever." I laughed knowing how my accent gets.

We continued to talk until someone interrupted us.

"What do you think your doing?" A man asked and stormed up to us.

"What?" Zayn asked turning his attention to the guy. I looked at the boy with confusion and awkwardness. "Do I know you?" I asked as he gave evil glares at Zayn.

"Oh don't act like you don't know who I am." He snapped. Zayn looked at me with confusion and nervousness.

"Look man, I don't want any trouble. I just want to have a nice dinner with my girlfriend." Zayn raised his hands in defense.

"Thats the problem. Why are you with him?" He turned his attention towards me and started waving his hands all over the place.

"I'm with him because I love him AND I don't even know who you are." I snapped and looked Zayn. I think that triggered that guys anger because the next thing I knew, he spilled all the water we had on Zayn's hair and the left over spaghetti he had. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands.

Oh hell no.

I stood up and saw that almost everyone was looking at us. I looked at the guy who was laughing at Zayn. I looked down at Zayn and saw that his expression changed. He got up and ran away. "Zayn!" I called after. I looked at the man and grabbed my plate that still had food on it.

I let all my anger get to me and I stared at the guy who was still laughing.

He had to be drunk.

"Hey!" I screamed to catch his attention. "What!" He snapped at me.

I smashed my plate at hard as I could on his face, leaving a big mess on his well put together outfit. "Whose laughing now?" I said flipping the guy off and ran after Zayn.

Awww poor Zayn. I hope you guys like it.

I promise that the last chapter is going to be longer than usual. If its not, I'm gonna shoot myself.