Chapter 70:

Mixtli's P.O.V-

Just looking at this girl is already discusting me even more. Zen already ruined my day and now shes here.

Could this day get any worse?!

"What the fuck do want Sam?" I gritted my teeth. I already have a bad feeling about this.

"I'm just here having put with my lovely boyfriend." She grinned and kissed Zen on the cheek.

"It's so funny that we bump into each
other again." She said.

She is up to no good already.

"Well it was nice seeing you again." I rolled my eyes and grabbed Zayn's hand.

"Not so fast." She stopped us as we were about to leave.

"What?!" I groaned.

"Don't act like you guys don't know why I'm here." She snapped.

"To hang or with you stupid boyfriend." Naomi butted in.

"Shut up little girl." Sam snapped at Naomi.

"Don't you fucking talk to her like that." I defended.

"Or what?" She pressed.

My instincts were telling me to beat the shit out of this girl but my body just stays still.

"Why do you even hate me?" I asked in a tough tone.

"You know why." She crossed her arms and leaned on one side.

"Just because Zayn doesn't like you doesn't make it a huge reason." I explained.

"Wait, you liked pretty boy?" Zen pointed out.

"Stop calling him that." JJ yelled.

Zen flipped off JJ, which made Louis pissed.

"At least "pretty boy" here got the chance with Mixtli." Louis snapped.

I giggled a little but stopped as soon as Sam turned to face me.

"Its more than that." Sam rolled her eyes at me.

"Then what?" I stomped.

"You were always the "one." You were the one to get famous. The one to have a hansome boyfriend. The one to be touring with One Direction. The one that is always loved." Sam admitted.

The lads and the ladies stepped a bit forward to hear the conversation a bit more clear.

"Your the "pretty" one. The smarty. The rich one." She continued.

"Sam, that isn't a good excuse." I said.

"Shut up and let me talk." She snapped.

I moved back a bit and kept my distance from her.

"You had talent. Everyone likes you. I'm just the girl who hates you. I try to get back at you but nothing seems to work. I'm tired of you being all perfect and shit. It irritates me!" Her voice got louder everytime she talked.

"Stop blaming me for everything!" I snapped as well.

"Your the one to blame for! I'm dating Zen just to get back at you!" She admitted.

"Wait, so your just using me?" Zen interrupted.

"I told you that already." Sam said to him.

"So your just using Zen as a reason to get back at me." My voice cracked a bit.

"Yea, and?" She gave attitude.

"You bitch." I scuffed.

That must be triggered San because the next thing I knew, she was running towards me.

Zayn pulled me by the hand and ran to the side of the truck.

Sam passed me but stopped running.

"You think this is over!?!?" She yelled.

She is becoming crazy.

"It doesn't have to be this way." Zayn said and tried to calm her down.

"Yes it does. Mostly ruined my life. Now she loses hers." She said and reached for her pocket.

"Sam?" Zayn whispered.

"If I can't have Zayn, then no one else can." She cried and pulled out a gun from her pocket.

I raised my arms in the air and slowly walked to Zayn.

"Put the gun down." He said.

Sam pointed the gun at my boyfriend as she broke down.

"No." She said and placed her hand on the trigger.

"Are you really going to kill Zayn here?" I cried and bit in the inside of my cheek.

"No." She said.

"I'm going to kill YOU!" She yelled and quickly pointed the gun at me and pulled the trigger.

This was it. The moment when I Mixtli will lose my life for being shot at from someone who hated me so much.
So much for getting married to Zayn and having children or continue on with my career.

Everything went black. I'm dead.

"LIAM!" Someone yelled.

I opened my eyes and found that I was still standing at that exact same spot.

Danielle was crying as Zayn was on the floor.

I looked down and saw one of my best friend on the floor with a bloody shirt.

"Liam?" I dropped on my knees and looked at the boy.

Zayn was crying besides me as he put pressure on the gunshot Liam had on the side of his chest.

Liam saved my life.

"Somebody call the ambulance!" Danielle yelled and cried.

I looked down at my bloody hands and stood up.

Zayn was crying as the rest ran to where we were at.

"Liam. Wake up pal. Its me Louis. Liam. Wake up. Please." Louis cried and shook Liam's body.

I walked away from the scene and continued to look at my hands.

These hands are filled with my best friends blood. Sweet blood. From a sweet person with a big heart.

Liam took a bullet for me. He saved my life.

Slowly dieing as I wrote this chapter.

Why am I doing this!!! ;( :(

Vote/Comment