Chapter 56:

JJ's P.O.V-

"I love you JJ. I always did. The minute you told me your real age, my heart was filled with joy. I knew I was deeply on love with you." Louis cried.

Was this a joke?
Was Louis lying to me?
Was I getting pranked?
Did he really love me?
Was this the truth?

I looked at Louis but said nothing.

"Say something JJ. Anything." Louis begged.

There was a moment of silence. My feeling were getting all mixed up. Louis loves me?

"Y-you love me?" My voice cracked.

"Yes. Very much. I would never hurt you JJ. I would never want to. Not today not ever." Louis stepped closer to me.

"But why the f*ck did you kiss that girl. I saw everything Louis." I said.

"She kissed me. I pulled back the second she did. Even I was confused. I didn't know you were coming to talk to me. When Zayn told me everything, my heart was broken. " He admitted.
I hugged Louis and smiled a little.

"Then when we were at Red Robins, and the waitor saying all of these things to you, I was getting pretty pissed. Even Liam and Zayn were getting mad. When we were walking, you weren't even talking to me. I was getting worried that I was gonna lose you again.

"You never lost me Louis." I looked up at him.

"But I did. When we were separated and half of the day." Louis looked down.

"I'm sorry for ratting you out today. Its cause my heart was broken as well."

"Your heart was broken? I thought you were just mad at me because I just kissed the girl. I didn't know I broke your heart. I didn't mean to."

Didn't I just tell him my heart was broken? Does this boy even pay attention to what I just say.

Ugh Louis.

"Its ok Louis. Now I know that I can trust you." I said.

The door opened and in walked Harry and Niall.

"Is everything alright now?" Niall asked. Louis and I nodded and smiled.

"Everything is great." Louis gave a thumbs up.

I went to go talk to Mixtli and Zayn ablut what just happened right now.

I walked out of the room leaving Niall, Harry and Louis to talk.

I knocked on the door and the door ooened with Zayn standing there without a shirt.

"Oh hey JJ."

"Oh um hi. Am I interupting something?" I stepped back.

This was awkward.

"No, no. I was just watching T.V with Mixtli." He let me in.

"Ah I see." I giggled.

"Oh hey JJ. Is everything alright?" Mixtli sat up and looked worried.

"Everything is perfect." I twirled and sat on the bed.

Zayn motioned that je was gonna go to the other side with the lads.

Mixtli nodded her head and faced me. As soon as I was gonna say something, there was a knock on the door.

"Its open!" Mixtli said loudly. In came Danielle with chips and soda.

"Hey. Maybe we can have a girl's night out?" She smiled.

"Sure." I smiled.
"So what are the news?" Mixtli asked.

"There are news?" Danielle asked.

"Yea." Mixtlo nodded her head.

"Ok, Louis told me he..." I paused.

"Oh my god! Tell us already!" Danielle shook me.

"Ok ok." I laughed.

"He said he loves me." I said quietly.

"Awww really?!" Danielle and Mixtli jumped out of bed and screamed.

"You guys!" I laughed.

"Dude, this is news. He could end up asking you out!" Danielle clapped.

"Really? You think so?" I asked.

"We know so." Mixtli and Danielle nodded.

"Did you say the same thing?" Mixtli asked.

"Thats the problem. I didn't tell him." I looked at the ground.

"JJ, don't wait like I did. And Liam." Mixtli said.

"You should tell him either its on text or in person." Danielle added.

"Ok, I'm gonna text him right now." I took out my phone and started typing.

To Louis:
You know how you said you loved me?

Seconds later, Louis repiled
To JJ:
Yea, why?

To Louis:
I love you too Louis.

Awwww vote/comment