Chapter 46:

Louis' P.O.V-

Mixtli left the room to give me privacy to change. I wonder where we are going.

After I changed, I opened the door and headed out. Mixtli was leaning against the wall waiting. To be honest, she looked really gourgeous. Zayn is a lucky guy.

We walked in the hall and made our way downstairs. We were greeted by the lady in the front desk and she asked a question to Mixtli.

"Are you dating Zayn Malik from One Direction?" She smiled. Mixtli nodded and blushed.

"Awww that is so cute. You guys make a cute couple. Congrats." The lady at the front desk waved goodbye as we walked out the door.

"That was weird." Mixtli giggled. I chuckled and we walked on the sidewalk.

"Do you think it would be weird if I got a tattoo?" She asked me.

"No not really. It depends on the tattoo you want." I said looking at the ground.

"I wanted to get a tattoo that says 'Zayn' somewhere near my chest but I think it would be pretty weird." she sighed and giggled. I looked at her and smiled.

"That wouldn't be weird. That would be lovely. I think Zayn would love it." I admitted.

"Isn't it to soon though. I should wait for a week or a few days." She said.

"If you want, I would go with you. F-for company." I studdered. Why am I acting so nervous right now. I never am nervous around Mixtli.

"I would love that. We should do it this friday. That leaves me four days to decide how I want the font or the design. Maybe I might get two of them." She said.

I nodded my head and we walked into a little plaza and went inside a little café.

"After you." I opened the door and waited for her to go in first.

"Thanks." She smiled and went in.

Mixtli's P.O.V-

Louis and I went inside the café amd bought some coffee. We talked for an hour or so and went out to buy some things.

"I really like this shirt." Louis pointed out. I smiled and without him noticing, I grabbed the shirt and hid it under the shirt I got.

"Should I buy the lads something?" I asked.

"I don't know. If you want I'll help pay for Harry, Liam and Niall. You can pay for Zayn and JJ and maybe Danielle." He suggested. I nodded my head and picked out some clothes for the lads. I bought Harry a long black coat that looked like he was going to France or something. I bought Niall a shirt that says 'Crazy Mofos.' I bought Zayn a leather jacket and JJ a shirt of the lads. I hide the shirt I got for Louis under the clothes and went to go find some jewlery for Danielle. I bought Liam a snapback and gave it to Louis. He paid first so I was next in line. After we bought some things, we went to Red Robins and ate. It was pretty late so we walked to the hotel.

"Today was great." He said and put his hands in his pocket. I smiled and agreed.

"It was. Thanks Lou for joining me." I said and hugged him. He chuckled and hugged back.

"Nice plugs." He added. I touched my ears and smiled. "Oh thanks. Zayn bought them for me the last time we went to the mall."

We walked to the hotel and laughed as we told each other humiliating stories about ourselves. "I'll see you later Mixtli. Don't scream too much." He winked and laughed.

"Louis!" I laughed and unlocked the door.

I heard his laugh get louder so I just started to crack up. I walked in the room and Zayn was on the bed watching the telly in ONLY his boxers. Oh lord jesus.