Chapter 51:

Louis' P.O.V-

I knew Mixtli and Zayn were up to something but I couldn't quite put my finger in it.

As we all walked down the stairs, these thoughts ran through my mind.

Did they have sex? No Zayn wouldn't do it just yet. Would he?
Nah.

I was a bit worried. Zayn is still a virgin but, I don't want him to get Mixtli pregnant.

"Louis, are you alright?" JJ tugged on my shirt. "Oh yea, I'm fine." I lied.

We all continued to walk until we made it to the lobby.

"Hello Louis." The lady in the front desk greeted.
"Hello." I greeted back.

She smiled and greeted the others. Mixtli and Zayn came down the stairs laughing and smiling.

I don't really care what they do, as long as they are happy.

"Are you guys ready?" Danielle asked. We nodded our heads and headed outside to the car.

There was a limo outside and our driver, Bobby Joe, was waiting. He opened the doors and the ladies went in first.

It was a good thing that our limo had a bunch of seats. Mixtli, Danielle and JJ sat on the other side of where the lads and I sat.

"Ok, so were are we gonna go?" Liam asked.

"We should go on a boat ride to the other litte island on the other side." Mixtli offered. We all agreed to the idea.

"Then its settled." I smiled.

It took like half and hour to get to the destination but we managed the time. We sang to songs in the radio. To my surprise, JJ and Danielle have nice voices. JJ can be the next Mixtli.

I chuckled at the thought but no one noticed. Bobby stopped driving and got out of the limo and opened the doors. The ladies got out first.
"Wow, this is amazing." JJ commented. We all looked at the boat. It was HUGE!

"Last one there is a rotten egg!" I yelled and ran. I heard the rest laugh and follow behind. There was no way I was gonna lose.

As I ran a bit slowly, someone passed me. I looked and saw Mixtli in front of me with JJ and Zayn. "What!" I laughed and tried to keep up.

After the while race, we paid for the tickets and waited until the boat arrived. 'Are yoy excited?" I asked JJ.

"Haha I guess. Seattle is way different from London so we have to wait and see." JJ said.
JJ is really sweet and fun to hang out. If she was older, I would totally date her.

"Are yoy excited Louis?" She looked at me. Jer brown eyes sparkled. I smiled.

"A bit. Its nothing like Doncaster but its something." I admitted.

"Louis, you know I'm not nine right." She said.

"What?" I looked at her from head to toe. "How old are you then?"

"Seventeen." I choked. "How are you seventeen?" I looked at her again.

"How do I not look seventeen. I'm way to tall to be nine,"

"Ok, the truth is, Mixtli hid my true identity because of my mom. She puts me makeup to make me look way younger and I make this voice to sound younger. I do my hiar as a little kid and I act like one. So when I was "eight" I was actually twelve. That is why I look taller. I was a really tall kid. Mixtli was as well. I'm sorry for lying to you and the lads. Mixtli as very protective over me." She explained.

Is Mixtli really twenty then?

"How old is Mixtli?" I asked to make sure. "Twenty. Why?" She asked. "Just asking."

"How old are you? She asked.

"Twenty-two." I said.
"So your five years older than me." She sighed.

I can actually date JJ! Wow. Who would have knew?

"Guys, the boat is here." Harry called. JJ and I stood up and walked.

I can't believe this is happening!

Haha so there was a swist. JJ wasn't really that young child. If you are confused in what just happened right now, comment and I will try to answer ASAP.

Vote/Comment.