Chapter 64:

JJ's P.O.V-

Mixtli seems a bit down these couple days. She's been locked up in the room almost the entire time we were here. The ladt time I saw her was at the café. Zayn hasn't been around at all.

Where is Zayn? I haven't seen him in like three days.

My thoughts were interrupted when Louis started waving his arms in front of me.

"Huh?" I shook my head.

"Did you even hear me?" Louis pouted.

"No sorry." I chuckled.

"Of course you didn't." Louis laughed. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"Do you want to go with us to the arcade? The boys, Danielle and that chick Harry is hanging out with is going." Louis asked as he changed into black basketball shorts and a white muscle shirt.

"Sure. It sounds really fun." I smiled and decided to change as well.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

After taking ten minutes just to find a cute outfit to where, I finally fixed my hair and headed out the door.

"Took you long enough." Harry teased and wrapped his arms around a girl with short brown hair.

"Umm?" I looked at the girl. Introduce yourself JJ.

"Hi, I believe we haven't met." I stook out my hand for a handshake.

"Hi, I'm Naomi. And your JJ right?" She shook my hand and smiled.

"Yes." I smiled as well. She knows me?

"Thats cool." She said as she admired my words. Weird.

"Are you gonna ask Mixtli if she wanted to come with us?" Niall asked as he looked at the room's door that Zayn and Mixtli were staying in.

"Shes been locked up in the room for these past few days. I don't know. Let me ask." I said and knocked the door.

"Come in." She said.

I opened the door and walked in with the rest following me.

"Whoa, what happened in here?" I scanned the room. There was paper all over the place, tissues, clothes all over the floor and broken pencils.
It also smelled weird in here. Gross.

"Nothing." She stood up and started cleaning the room.

Louis and I looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders.

"Who are you?" Mixtli asked looking at Naomi.

"Oh, I'm Naomi. Harry, you never told me you were great friends with Mixtli. I am a HUGE fan of hers. You too as well." She jumped and smiled and kissed Harry on the cheek.

I think that answered my question. She knows me by my sister. Cool.

"Boys will tell you everything last minute. They also wait till its the "right" time. Don't be surprised." Mixtli said with a rude tone.

What is wrong with her?

"Um ok?" Naomi chuckled nervously.

"What do you guys want anyways." She asked and looked at us. She looks like a mess. A hot mess!

"We just wanted to ask you if you wanted to come with us to the arcade?" Liam asked.

"Thanks but I think I'll pass." She said as she picked up a shirt.

"Oh come on. You've been locked up in this room these entire time for no apparent reason." I said.

"I have my reasons JJ. Plus I said no. You can't make me go." She snapped.

"Ok ok. We'll leave." I backed up in a calm manner.

"Thank you." She started to calm down a bit.

We all backed away from the room and made it to the hallway.

"That was weird." Liam said.

"Its a clue." I said.

"A clue?" Louis asked.

"Yes. I know Mixtli more than anyone here." I said.

"She is mad or sad about Zayn not being there. I just need to find out where he is. She got mad when Naomi said something about Harry keeping a secret. Mixtli hates that. Plus, didn't you guys see her eyes. They were red. She's been crying." I explained.

"Did they get in a bad break up?" Danielle gasped.

"I doubt it. Zayn loves her too much to break her heart." I retorted.

"How are you so sure?" Niall asked.

"Mixtli never told you guys huh?" I asked.

"Tell us what?" Everyone said at the same time. Creepy.

"Well....."

Stop! Hahaha just wanted to leave you guys hanging. Muahaha.

Vote/Comment