Chapter 48:

Mixtli's P.O.V-

After an hour or so of drawing it was time for me to leave with Louis to the "store."

"I'll be back Zayn. See ya at Shakey's." I pecked his lips and left.

I knocked on Louis' room door and he opened it. "You ready?" He asked and closed the door. I nodded my head and we both walked through the hallway.

"So have you decided how you want the tattoo and where?" He asked as he opened the passenegers car door. "I think I just want Zayn's name with little hearts around it near my collar bone. I want to make sure to hide it under my shirt." I said.

"Oh so you want it to be like somewhere where he has to take off your shirt to see it." He smirked. "Louis! Haha No." I laughed. Louis drove to the tattoo parlor and parked in the parking lot.

"Are you nervous?" He asked and looked at me. I think I noticed that I was shaking a little and moving my hands alot. "Kind of. I don't get how you guys do this. I'm glad Niall didn't get one." I nervously smiled.

The lady at the desk saw us and greeted us. "Hey, we will be with you in a sec." She smiled and pointed at the seats. Louis and I sat down and waited.

"Zayn got a new tattoo. He was trying to hide it from me but I accidently touched his arm." I told Louis. "Really. I wonder what it is. He'll probably show us tommorrow. You will have to do the same." Louis smiled.

"Ok, we are ready whenever you are." The lady came out of the curtains and I followed her. "Can he come, to keep me company?" I asked politely.

"Sure. Louis is always welcomed here." She smiled. She knows Louis? Well who wouldn't, he is in the biggest boyband in the world!

Louis followed us into a little room where I was sitting in a chair that made me feel like I was at the dentist. The lady gave me a pen and note pad and told me to draw out what I wanted. Luckly, Zayn and I were drawing the entire day and I was practicing how I wanted his name to come out like. I drew his name and gave the note pad to the lady. "Huh so your a Zayn girl." She said. I looked at Louis and Louis looked at her.

"Its more than that." I heard Louis say. I nodded my head and smiled at her. "Oh ok. I get it." She giggled.

'Where do you want the tattoo honey." She asked. I pointed to where I wanted it and she nodded. "I need you to take off one sleeve of your shirt sweety." She sadi polietly. I nodded my head and did what was told. "Turn around Louis. No peaking." She pointed at him and I giggled.

"This is gonna hurt the first time ok. Just close your eyes and think of happy thoughts." She warned. I closed my eyes and thought of happy thoughts. I was hearing this buzzing noise but I chose to ignore it.

"Ready?" She asked. I nodded my head and closed my eyes tight. As soon as I felt the needle hit me, I froze. It did hurt at first but then I started to get used to it. "Just a few more adjustments and there you go." She said and the contact with the needle ended. "Thanks." I smiled at her. She cleaned up some of the blood I had and put on a similar bandage that Zayn had on earlier. I slowly put on my shirt and told Louis to turn around.

"Did it hurt?' He asked as we walked out of the curtain. "A little. It felt more like a sting than actually getting stabbed." I said. I paid the lady at the desk and we left the parlor. "Where to next?" Louis asked. I looked at the time and it was 5:20. "Zayn and the rest are at Shakey's. Want to come?" I asked as we got in the car.

"Sure. Lets go." Louis said and turned on the car. The drive felt pretty long but we made it around 6:00. Louis parked the car and locked it. We both walked into the place and looked around for them. "Try to find a blonde. They are easier to find." Louis whispered in my ear. I looked around and heard a fimiliar laugh close by. "I think I hear Niall laughing." I told Louis. We walked in more and I saw Niall sitting with the rest laughing. We both looked at each other and laughed. "Bingo."