Chapter 77:

Mixtli's P.O.V-

The little incident that occurred a few minutes ago broke my heart seeing Zayn get sad and aggressive. I looked at my twitter just for a while since Zayn was siting down on the blanket. I scrolled through some tweets until I saw something that warmed my heart but also surprised me.

@zaynmalik1D:
I'm 22 years old... I love a girl named Mixtli. And there's a lot of jealous fucks in this world I'm sorry for what it looks like x

I smiled a bit and looked back at Zayn, who was looking up at the sky. I put my phone back in my pocket and walked to Zayn. I sat on his lap and smiled.

"Nice tweet." I grinned. Zayn gave a small smile and placed his hand in my right shoulder.

"I was pissed. That little girl ruined everything." He frowned.

"Hey. The day is not over yet." I said trying to lighten up the mood.

"I'm gonna make it up to you babe. I'll take you out. It'll be just you and me. Somewhere private. We can go tomorrow since it'll be Thursday. " He said and looked at me.

"Zayn you don't-"

"Be my date to the movie premiere." He said. I looked at Zayn as I proccessed the words he just said.

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yea. I don't want you to be lonely." He said and pulled a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Ok." I smiled.

Zayn kissed my forehead and smiled. "Lets go see my parents." He said as I got off his lap.

"Ok." I smiled and we walked to the truck.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"You and I

We don't wanna be like them
We can make it till the end
Nothing can come between
You and I
Not even the Gods above can
Separate the two of us

'Cause You and I
(All)
We don't wanna be like them
We can make it till the end
Nothing can come between
You and I
Not even the Gods above can
Separate the two of us
No nothing can come between
You and I
Oh, you and I
Ooooh You and I
We could make it if we try
Oh, you and I
You and I" We sang in the car.

"Man, those high notes kill." I said clearing my throat. Zayn laughed and looked at me. "You did great though. You can totally pull if off." He encouraged.

"I can, can I." I said whipping my hair and teased. Zayn and I both laughed as we made our way closer to the hotel.

I skimmed through the stations until I found a song that Zayn was familiar with.

"I ain't got no type
Bad b****** is the only thing that I like
You ain't got no life
Cups with the ice and we do this every night
I ain't check the price
I make my own money so I spend it how I like
I'm just living life
And let my momma tell me yeah I ain't living right." Zayn sang along and danced a bit as we drived.

"Come on dance with me. I thought you were a dancer." He teased and continued to dance.

"Oh I see how it is." I laughed as I saw how Zayn looked. He began doing a sexy dance as he made a left turn.

"Come on. Show me what you got." He said. I gasped as he continued to dance like that. I started tl copy Zayn's moves as the song continued. We laughed and danced until we made it to the hotel parking lot.

Zayn got out of the car and ran to my side to open the door for me.

I got out the car and waited for Zayn to walk with me.

I was actually getting pretty nervous. Seeing his family was always nerve wreaking for me.

Zayn and I went up a few stairs until we made it to the room number 112. Zayn knocked on the door and waited until someone answered.

The door opened and appeared Doniya at the other side of the door.
"Zayn! Mixtli!" She smiled as she hugged her brother and then me.

"Hi Doniya." I smiled. "Come in." She opened the door even wider as we walked in. I looked around the rooms and saw that they had a really big room. It had a little kitchen and bedroom with almost everything a decent home has.

"Mixtli!" Safaa jumped and hugged me. I giggled and hugged her back. Zayn smiled at Waliyha, who smiled back. I waved at her to be polite but to my surprise, she stood up and hugged me. I hugged back and gave a small smile.

"Donyia, whose at the door?" Tricia yelled from the kitchen.

"Visitors!" She yelled back. Tricia came out from the kitchen wiping her hands on a towel.

"Oh my. What a surprise!" She gasped and smiled as she opened her arms wide. Zayn laughed and hugged his mom. I stood near the doorway feeling awkward.

Safaa gave me a teddy bear and laughed as I made weird noises.

"Its good to see you again Mixtli." Tricia said.

"Its good to see you again." I smiled. Tricia surprised me by giving me a tight hug. I hugged back and giggled a little.

"So what are you guys doing here?" Tricia asked as she walked back to the kitchen.

"We came to visit you guys. Maybe have dinner or something." Zayn said as he sat in the couch next to Safaa.

I walked to the kitchen to accompany Tricia.

"You need help?" I asked as I saw her chopping some chicken.

"Aw your so lovely. You can help by setting up the table." She smiled as she continued to chop the chicken.

I did as told and help Tricia with everything else. "So, hows Zayn treating ya?" She asked as she looked at me.

"He's wonderful. Such a sweet lad." I smiled as I spoke.

"Thats good." She said as she cooked the chicken.

"Yea. Tomorrow we are going on a little date." I informed as I mixed the juice.

"Aw thats sweet. Do you have anything to wear?" She asked. Shoot.

"Ah. No I really don't." I frowned.

"Oh love. Let me help." She grabbed my hands and lead me to the bedroom.

She walked into her closet and skimmed through the amount of dresses she had.

"This one will look beautiful on you." She said. I gasped as I examined the beautiful dress that Tricia showed me.

"Oh Tricia. I can't its yours." I declined the offer.

"Come on Mixtli. Your family. I insist." She said and placed the dress on my arms.

I admired the texture and design in the dress. "It really is beautiful." I said. Tricia giggled and gave me some jewlery to match with the outfit.

"This was my mothers neckalace. It was passed on to me so now I pass it to you." She said and placed the precious jelwel on my hand.

"No I can't." I declined. Tricia smiled and placed her arm on my shoulder.

"Please." She sighed. I nodded my head and placed the necklace in a little bag.
"Here, let me wrap it." Tricia said and gave me a bag with everything in.

"At least tell me you have some heels." She laughed. I joined as well as we joked. "Of course I do." I laughed as I placed the bag on the bed.

"Thank you Tricia, for all of this." I said pointing at the bag.

"I'll do anything for a girl who my boy loves. I'm just waiting for the moment till he actually proposes." She clapsed her hands together.

"You and me both." I sighed.