Chapter 42:

Mixtli's P.O.V-

This felt like a dream come true. I finally get to see the lads again.

"Mixtli, I want you to meet Danielle." Liam said as he introduced me to her.

"Hi, its finally nice to meet you. Liam has told me so much about you." I smiled at her.

"Its nice to meet you too. Theblads had told ke so much about you." She smiled. Wow, she has a really nice smile. I was happy that Liam is happy.

"What are you guys doing in London?" I asked as I picked up my bags.

"We came here since the other airports didn't have a flight to Washington, Seattle. It was pretty wierd." Harry answered.

"Y-You guys are going to Seattle?" I felt overwhelmed and happy that I could just kiss them all.

"Yea, we decided to go around the U.S to explore. Zayn planned the whole thing out." Louis said. Wait a minute. They have the same plans as us.

"Why are you guys here?" Niall asked.

"We were also going to go to Seattle and explore the U.S. What a coincidence." I chuckled. This was weird.
No, this was fait.

"Really? That is so weird." Zayn said. Suspense was going around my thoughts and something was telling me something that I can't quite put my finger on it.

Joy rised up my entire body when this occurred. But there was one question that kept on replaying in my head.

Zayn planned the whole thing out? Did he know that we were going to do the same thing?

I smiled to myself and noticed that Zayn was looking at me.

"What are you thinking?" He chuckled and put his arm over my shoulder.

"Oh nothing. I'm just happy to see you guys again." I lied.

We walked towards the tunnel shaped figure and showed the lady our tickets.

As we went in the plane, Zayn decided to sit next to me followed by JJ, Louis and Niall. Harry, Liam and Danielle sat in the seats behind us.

"So JJ, you grew pretty quickly. Your almost half my size!" Louis smiled.

"Yea I did. It has been like what, two years since we last saw each other Louis." JJ said.

"It was a pretty long time." Louis said. As we all chilled in the plane, Louis and JJ started to get hungry. They asked for food and drinks and sooner or later, they had like a freaking buffet.

"How much food did you guys get?" Liam asked as he held on to Danielle's hand. Awww, Liam amd Danielle make a cute couple. I smiled to myself and get a text on my phone.

I looked at it and laughed.

To Mixtli:
Hello sunshine. Haha I know I'm right next to you but, why are u smiling?

Of course Zayn would do this.

To Zayn:
I'm just happy to see Liam happy. He really deserves her. :)

I looked at him and he looked at me. I smiled and hugged him from the side. He put his arm around me and tightened up the hug.

"Mixtli?"

"Yea Zayn?"

"I um..I want to ask you something."
I can tell that he was nervous because of the change in his voice.

"What do you want to ask?" I got up from his side and looked at him.
He said nothing.

"Zayn?"

Still nothing. The only thing I see him do is him looking at his phone.

I was so confused. Just minutes later, my phone went off. I looked at it and unlocked my screen.

I looked at the text message and to no surprise, it was Zayn. But, it was a pretty long text message.

To Mixtli:
This is really hard for me to say this in person but you mean the world to me. When you told me you loved me when we got seperated, my heart was filled with joy. I knew that I wanted to be with you forever. I just didn't know if you wanted the same.
You know that I love you with all my heart and I really mean it. Forget about the past. I was a total jerk to the most amazing girl in the world. Its hard for me to say this so here it goes.
My question was...

The message ended there and I looked at Zayn.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked in a quiet tone.

"What?"

"Will you um be my girlfriend?"

!!!

Ahhh yasss! Haha Vote/Comment.