Chapter 53:

JJ's P.O.V-

My heart was racing, my blood was flowing but stopped. I was trembling. My hands got stiff.

"M-Mixtli. I-I can explain." I studdered. She walked towards me with no expression on her face.

"Who did you tell?" She held up the dress to my face. "Babe calm down." Zayn stood up.

"Who did you tell!" She said louder.

"Me." Louis admitted. Mixtli looked at Louis and then at me.
"JJ what were you thinking." She placed her hand on my shoulder and sighed.

"Mixtli, I'm tired of pretending to be someone I'm not. I can't fall in love, I can't be a normal teen because of this. I'm in love with someone. I like the way I am. I don't want to be a "little kid" anymore." I finally said. Mixtli just looked at me.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm your sister?" I was confused.

"No. Tell everyone who you really are. The real JJ." She crossed her arms. "Mixtli, is this nessacary?" Louis stepped forward.

"If she wants to be normal, everyone has to know who she really is. Tell the truth." She said.

"Its ok Louis." I turned around and smiled.
"Everyone sit down." I said. Everyone sat except for Mixtli.

"Ok, ever since Mixtli became famous she has been overprotective with me because ofnfans amd most importantly, my mom. Mixtli and her manager came up with a plan to make me look younger and treat me like a little girl. Ever since then, I was that little JJ. Mixtli has been telling a lie to almost everyone just to protect me. I told Louis this. I am sick and tired of doing this. I'm tired of being a ten year old instead of being seventeen!"

"Your seventeen?" Niall choked.

"Yes Niall. She is." Mixtli said. "Look JJ. I'm sorry for doing all of this to you. I was just so worried that mom will find us and take you away. It was just for protection. I understand that you don't want to be a little kid anymore. Its fine. I was just surprised you did this. You can stay like this. You can fall in love with people." She insisted.

"I can fall in love with someone?" I cheered. Yes!

I jumped and laughed. I hugged Mixtli and she giggled.

"You know, you guys are very alike." Liam pointed out.
"How?" I looked at Mixtli and back at Liam.

"I don't know. There just is something." Mixtli and I giggled and sat down.

Mixtli's P.O.V-

I was a bit surprised that JJ told everything to the lads but I was proud. She stood up for herself.

It was going to feel wierd but at least I don't have to treat JJ like a little girl anymore.

We were in the boat for a good twenty minutes when the boat finally made it to the dock on the other side of island.
"Here we are." I smiled and walked out of the boat.

I took pictures of the boat and Zayn getting out of it. The way he got out of the boat was sexy. He looked like a freaking model!
I smiled and took more pictures.

"You ok?" Zayn asked as he grabbed my by the waist and rested his forehead on mine.

"Yea."

"You know, JJ isn't a bad looking kid. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the lads asked her out." He chuckled.

Really?

"We just have to wait and see." I giggled and kissed Zayn on the cheek.

I grabbed Zayn's hand and waited for the rest to come out. Seeing JJ made me happy. I don't want to see her depressed or anything like that.