ˢⁱˣᵗᵉᵉⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃ ʰᵃˡᶠ

WARNING- SMUT

THIS WAS FOR PRACTICE AND ACTUALLY MY FIRST EVER SMUT SO PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

"Put the show back on," Himiko whined at the girl leaning over her.

"No, I'm bored of it," Aia smirked, admiring Himiko's pleading pout from her bird's eye view.

"But I was watching it!" The blond complains, sitting up so their faces are only inches away from one another.

"Too bad, you'll have to change the channel back yourself if you want it." Aia takes Himiko's plump cheeks between fingers and shrugs with a mischievous smile. They'd been laying next to each other peacefully for hours and Aia was in the mood for a little more fun.

"Don't underestimate me." Himiko challenges, unaware of her girlfriend's ulterior motives.

"Come and get it then babe," Aia purrs before leaning in to bite the blond's ear lobe and whisper another tease into the shell of her ear. "You can get something else while you're at it."

Himiko's eyes widen at the sudden sensualness and the controller drifts to the back of her mind. "Oh? I wonder where it could be then?" Himiko stands up, looking up innocently to her taller girlfriend as she cups her ass. "Not there." She squeezes and lets out a giggle that could drive anyone crazy with lust. "Just making sure."

Aia lets out her chuckle at the girl's eagerness to play along. "Look a little harder." She says, thumb grazing her cheek and moving down to trail her jawline before harshly grabbing it. "As long as I get to see your cute little face while you do it."

"What if I don't want you to?"

"I'll have to make you then." Her index finger trails down the pretty blond's sternum before finally wrapping her hand around the girl's neck.

Even from under the pressure on her throat, Himiko has a masochistic smile. "I'm stronger than you think" She squeezes her eyes in anticipation when Aia's grip tightens, her own hands gripping onto the girl's ass for dear life.

"That doesn't matter." Aia leaves a small peck on her girlfriend's pale collarbone. "You won't be able to remember your name, much less strength." She moves her grip to the hair on the back of the girl's head to pull it backward as she leaves one more bite on the strong bone before starting to suck on the already abused throat.

"I don't believe you." Himiko bites her own lip harshly to control the moan she already wants to let out.

"You will soon." Aia releases the blond hair again to take Himiko's bottom lip between her teeth. "I'll teach you a few more things too." She gives the same spot a gentle kiss before ramming her tongue into Himiko's mouth.

The two's hands graze each inch of the other's body while their tongues become harshly acquainted. Himiko's hands slip into Aia's shirt and easily unlatches her bra with one hand while the other waits to toss it away. Shivers go down the brunette's body at the sudden chill from the missing layer to such a sensitive part of her body that's quickly covered by soft warm hands.