ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ˢⁱˣ

Told you I'd have it done before pride ;)

Even the hero's commission can tell you how remarkable it is to have a room full of superheroes catching up on everything from relationships to national threats go silent enough to hear a pin drop

Even the hero's commission can tell you how remarkable it is to have a room full of superheroes catching up on everything from relationships to national threats go silent enough to hear a pin drop. Yet, as the expensive elevator doors slowly open into the expensive windowed suite, even whispers die out to allow a hundred pairs of eyes to completely focus on one gold-clad teenage girl.

At least, that's what it felt like to Aia walking into Hawk's party after finally deciding it was better to get all the concerned looks over with. She also promised her friend she would come and her cunningness doesn't override the importance of her word.

Still, the least he could've done is make the dress code less conspicuous. That man has such a weird attachment to his hero persona he can't even seem to throw a party without being in full uniform.

"Little 'Bami! Finally, my birthday wish is here!" The bird-man in question cheers, saving the older-gossiping heroes the young girl was glaring at. These people rely on recon as part of their job, yet they suck at being secretive when talking about people. She may be more popular in teen magazines, but it seems no one takes more interest in the up-and-coming hero than the current ones whose place she will one day take.

"I thought your birthday wish was to keep happy all the fans that make you smile?" She teases, quoting his recent hero's weekly cover. She wasn't usually one to look at the gossip section of magazines but her mom had slipped it into her room because they too were speculating about her. She ignored it for the most part, but in the spirit of healing, she looked for any bullying material to use on her friend first.

"Well that too, but those are more Diana's words than mine. You know I was secretly thinking 'man I sure wish my mini comes on Saturday.'" He chuckles, throwing an arm around the young girl and walking through the crowd of his guests. As always, pretending they don't even exist. You'd think the man was in a room full of office workers rather than the most powerful people in Japan.

"Mini? Pad those boots all you want, don't forget I'm taller than you are Birdie." Aia flicks his arm softly, easily replicating his laid-back personality.

"I make up for it elsewhere," He shrugs, carefully leading her to a quieter corner of the room. Though it may be disguised by a lazy lookover, the blond man hasn't stopped visually surveying the people around the girl since she arrived. No wonder he's gotten so far, stealth seems to be a dead art among others. "Really though, I'm glad you came."

The man's rarely genuine smile gives the girl enough courage to once again consider moving on. She didn't want it to be this way, but at the very least she was not left completely alone. Albeit, somehow lonelier than she started. "Happy birthday, sorry I missed a bunch of your calls before, and for not doing that shoot with you." Even if he gave no indication of being hurt by it, Hawks was one of the few people Aia would swallow her pride and apologize to.