ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗᵉᵉⁿ

HELLO I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG

I have been beyond busy and so much work just crushes the motivation to write rather than some more mindless activity on my freetime because I really do effort into my writing to make it dimensional. I think about the meaning behind my words and even if most things I think about when writing will never be uncovered because why would you analyze a fanfic? I still like them to be there because I think even if you're not actively looking for it, it does make enrich the story.

that was not to ask for pity just wanted y'all to know i really care about my writing and that's why it's hard to find time to do it lol

anyways HERE IT IS AND TWICE AS LONG AS A NORMAL CHAPTER

After slugging her way home, Aia had officially tired of any responsibilities for the day. Photoshoots that go straight into training had never been easy but that particular day her lingering anger made herself set practice standards all the more ruthless. She was currently regretting that overexertion as she still had to make herself dinner before she could crash.

There was always the option of ordering food but her social battery had also been drained by Camie's constant chatter.

"I think starving is the answer." The girl groans as she lazily pushes the door open and doesn't even bother to close it once she's inside.

"Really? I don't think that's a good solution." She hears a voice chirp from the porch she'd just come out of while trying to regain some energy. Forcing her head to look out the doorway, she finds her girlfriend waiting adorably by the door for an invitation, the energy to stand straight and smile suddenly entering her body.