ᵀʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ

I finally finished something, kinda! 

There is an optional happily epilogue for everyone who likes happy endings but I don't know when that's coming. 

Other than that I have a bunch of ideas planned but no idea which to write so yeah :) hope you enjoyed reading as much as I did writing. I love my characters even when I leave them sad and alone like this but it warms my heart to see any engagement in these things because it means I'm not the only one that likes my creations. 

So yeah I guess I'm trying to say thank you guys so much for reading and I can't wait to see you next time (no pressure) :)))))

Here's some fic options for what's to come (though I am working on an original work so no promises) LMK if any of these interest yall lol 

- "Crossroads" or "To ash"

Nakano's (who you briefly met) story. It is an OC x Dabi in this same universe and yeah here's a freestyle synopsis

Hundreds of kids get picked up by the hero commission, but it would be insulting to give the commission fate's credit in bringing together in one year the kids that would forever impact each other's lives.  Kiego Tamaki, Nakano Taketa and Touya Todoroki were one bright eyed best friends helping each carve their way to the future. 12 years later each walks a completely different path of life. Nakano's, by far more boring than planned, having just gotten more interesting when a mysterious stranger stumbles into her cafe oozing blood late one night. 

-"Fly away with me"

Hanako's (who you also briefly met) story. It is an OC x Hawks also in the same universe, you know the drill- 

"We're like Romeo and Juliet"

"I don't think you'll like how that story ends" 

Let is be known that all Hanako ever wanted to do was care for those around her. But the world stripped away down to her last hope. The league of villains was a final solution, not an easy way out. At the very least, she isn't involved directly in any of the fighting- instead more domestic issues like watching over the hero Hawks who's very obviously just trying to infiltrate their ranks. But that's something her companions don't need to know yet. 

- "lil' secret" 

I actually have a little written for this one but it's an modern college AU Eren Jaeger x OC. 

To all of Paradis University, Rosie was unachievable; a piece of art they spent their days admiring and could never touch. The boys were relentless in their attempts but could never seem to crack the code to even a smile, while, in such a conservative space, the girls that would go for her refused to admit she lived in their deepest desire.

In her room, however, she was Mariana Rosalina Reyes who wanted nothing more than to drown in their expectations so hers' could stay low. Of course, outside her empty dorm room with nothing but the light radiating off her screen as she practiced her best and most useless skill, no one knows any of that.

Except for the random number she just texted. 

+ a few other ideas and originals

these are big IFs to be written but they are all complete ideas 

they would also be 18+ with Eren and Dabi's significantly more so than Hawks 

again, thank yall so much for this journey I can't believe it's almost over 

Epilogue coming soon (maybe) and again completely optional!! The story could very much end here if yall choose to but for my happy ending people I will give in