ⁿⁱⁿᵉᵗᵉᵉⁿ

"Hiya, Shigaraki? Dabi looks like she's about to kill Toga." Twice tells their boss nervously while keeping his distance from the couch stare down happening mere feet in front of him.

"I should, at this point it could be what saves us from betrayal." The half chrisped man responds without moving his gaze an inch away from the blond.

"Aw come on don't kill me, after all this time you really think I'm still out to get you? Man, you have some trust issues!" Toga leans up closer to the man with a smirk, teasing the flame without any indication she won't get burned.

"Haha, let's relax." Twice tries again to delegate with no help from their aforementioned leader.

"Well no progress after two months of your mission doesn't really scream trustworthy, don't cha' think kid?"

"Toga, you've really made no improvements?" Shigaraki asks, not bothering to move from the bar stool.

The blond doesn't lose her smile as she dares to look away from the dangerous man in front of her to the even more dangerous one. "Nope, I might've gotten a little distracted. Not a worry though, I haven't let you down yet!"

"Yet."

"Aw, come on Dabi!"

"Alright enough," Shiragaki waves off the bickering man and turns his attention completely to the girl. "I don't care to ask what you've been doing but we're short on time."

"Well what do you want me to do? The whole plan is like basically a one day thing and we don't even know when." Toga pouts. The plan in question is of course more of a blurt from the same day Aia initially told her about the provisional exam and the league had happened to ask what she had gathered. Two months later however, she'd been too busy hanging out with her girlfriend to try and forget that she had to betray her girlfriend to remember the stakes if she didn't.

"Great, so what day is it?" The bright blue-eyed man asked her, finally having backed off to lean against a wall that would still to most people be intimidatingly close.