ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ⁻ᵗʷᵒ

But first, Himiko's poem (deprived from another poem I wrote and edited to match them)

You're furious, and rightfully so

So go ahead and yell until your throat hurts

Grab me by the hair and throw me to the floor

Become blind with your fists and punch out the hurt

Rip me limb from limb

Tell me i'm the worst

Point out every imperfection

Let me scar at every point

Lace your venom in my blood, at least you'd be close

But don't tell me you don't care

Don't lie with that apathy you hide behind

Because i might believe you

And i think right there i would die

The whole bus ride to the provisional exam had seemed like some melancholic scene in a movie with the most bittersweet of montages featuring golden hair and bright fanged smiles

The whole bus ride to the provisional exam had seemed like some melancholic scene in a movie with the most bittersweet of montages featuring golden hair and bright fanged smiles. Never once did Aia think to interact with her bus partner, too entranced in the movie she had lived re-playing on the window next to her like it was a theater.

The happier scenes had new undertones of fear and the arguments that led her to where she is were covered with a filter of the despair she now felt. Needless to say, she regretted her defensiveness in the argument. Now, because of it, she only had memories to reminisce on rather than hope of building new ones.

At the very least, she had been sensible enough to take in every moment she was lucky to have so the vividness of her memory assured her it ever happened at all. In fact, it was so vibrant-- there were times Aia even swore to hear her girlfriend's voice beside her.

To her dismay, all she ever found when she looked over was the brunette bitch that had decided to be a waste of space by in fact not being who Aia wanted her to be.

And though they had just arrived at their destination, Aia couldn't wait for the provisional exam to be over. She had already considered skipping the work and just throwing herself off the vehicle when she found Cami had somehow wound up in the seat next to her.

"Wow, Aia you look so cute and determined!" The brown eyed girl happily complimented, pacing around her gold and snakeskin hero suit in appreciation as the two waited at the entrance of the training area for their next instructions. Aia scoffed at the compliment, her glare intensifying when the girl briefly paused to check out her ass.