ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ

THANK YALL FOR OVER 200 READS

also um warning- I'm projecting BUT IT'S FOR THE PLOT I SWEAR

Thoughts of soft blond hair and sharp tempting fangs gave Aia some sense of solace as she slumped in the leather seat of an expensive car

Thoughts of soft blond hair and sharp tempting fangs gave Aia some sense of solace as she slumped in the leather seat of an expensive car. She had just finished a shoot where the memory of plush, pale skin had kept her motivation through five long hours of tedious slight pose changes until the dramatic photographer was satisfied.

Who wasn't satisfied, however, was her momager that was currently tarnishing those images even more with a scolding. Groaning that she couldn't focus on the mental picture she was painting in her head for the next time she'd see her girlfriend, Aia decided to slightly tune back in.

"Seriously Aia, I put so much work into finding your shoots just for you to choose the worst ones." Uwabami huffed, fixing her own makeup as they made their way to her hero agency.

"I didn't think that one was bad. A little long, sure but the clothes were cool." Aia shrugged and closed her eyes, hoping that her mom would be satisfied and leave her alone to daydream.

"Clothes? Are you even listening? I could buy you the clothes; I'm talking about the concepts." The blond woman snaps her fingers in a demand for attention.

"I know I'm not the best, but I can skateboard if you're scared I look like a poser." Her daughter shrugs with a playful smirk. She knew exactly what the conversation was really about, but hell if she'll acknowledge it first.

"Oh no, you'll fit right in. Don't you think that's the problem?" She groaned, shutting her compact mirror and straightening up to look down at the teenager. "Aia, you are privileged enough to have a clean image by proxy. Your career is set to be successful. You could be an "it" girl if you could just get real and act like it."

If there was nothing more Aia hated, it was being looked down upon. Who gives someone the privilege to think they're better than anyone else?

Dropping any resemblance of a smile and fixing her posture until she was the one looming over the other, Aia proved by just a look how serious a model and threatening a hero she could seem. "My career will be successful, but pray tell, mother, what do you recommend I do since my image is oh so nasty?"

Uwabami looked at the daughter she spent so long training to be an improved version of herself up and down; the topic was nothing new, but she refuses to let hard work go to waste. "Appeal to your audience; there are a few eligible young heroes with a promising future we can set up with."

"I think I'm marketing to the audience I want; what are you suggesting I change about it?" Aia asks, folding her leg over the other. She had her mom on checkmate to admit exactly what she really wanted to say.

"I just think that it could use a touch of class; maybe, something that doesn't scare away men. You have a strong male fanbase if only we could get in contact with, let's say, Mirio-"