This Bitch

Hours later.

Jesse's POV:

I sit on the couch sitting upside down listening to music. I have a serious headache, but it won't fucking go away. I look through instagram until a contact pops up with the name 'this bitch'. I instantly answer it with wide eyes. "Oh my god, dude I knew it you were going to call me back." I say through the speaker. "Dude of course, I can't wait to be a surprise appearance. This show is going to be great. Also, We get to stay here a couple of days." he says with excitement. "Yeah, but I umm, I met someone." I chuckle. "Ohh, dude was she a quicky.?" he asks. "No not even close dude, she is different." I begin to say.

Lana's POV:

"Timothy, be careful with building a fort ok.? If you need anything I'll be doing my studies in the room." I say taking my bowl of fruit towards my room. "Ok, and is there anymore fruit.?" he asks popping his head out from the blankets. "Yeah there is alot and I already put down a bowl for you. Also remind me your time for your breathing." I say. "Ok thank you." he says. I close the door with my foot and sit on my bed. I need to begin my university work for at least the next two days, I'm going to be busy taking care of my brother and also my jobs and also maybe meeting up with Jesse. I turn on my computer and log on, and go on my university website. I put on some music, putting the vinyl of the Arctic Monkeys. I put a strawberry in my mouth and begin to do my tests.

Jesse's POV:

"That's some real shit." he says. "Yeah, do you want to come over.? I got a few packs to smoke." I say walking over to a cardboard box. "Yeah, I have nothing to do for the rest of the night. I'll come by in a few minutes." he says. "Alright bro." I say then hang up. I put my phone in my pocket, but grab it again because I want to see if Lana is up. 

hey.

I text, then lock my phone. I hope she doesn't take long, I really want to text her. After a few minutes, I hear the door bell ring. I walk over to the door and open it. "Hey, I never knew you could make it." I say with sarcasm. "I still can't get over about the conversation about this Lana chick." he says with a smirk. "Well, you can meet her at the concert tomorrow." I say. "Just to give you a heads up, I will not take her away from you, I know how you have been feeling for the past couple of months, I'm not going to be a Matt Healy." he says. "Thanks, and don't say that he is a nice person ok." I say. "Yeah sure whatever." he says. We walk in my living room as he see the box. "You have a whole box.? I thought you meant little packets." he laughs. "Well, lets start smoking this shit." I say. 

Lana's POV:

I finish my test for the first day, turning on my phone. I see notifications on instagram and twitter, and a few messages from different people. From Jesse, my dad, my gay friend Jacob, and Tori. I first answer to Tori.

tori - hey i am spending the night at robs, also the administrator called, we have to go back.

me - yeah i know about going back, she said once it becomes a couple days i guess, and ok be safe.

Then I answer to my dad.

dad - i heard you picked up your brother, your mom is at the bar for a few days. be safe.

me - yeah i did, and alright. be safe.

Then to Jacob.

jacob - hey when the hell are we going to hang out and i heard you met jesse.!?! we have to talk about this.

me - yeah i did, its a long story, if you want we can hang out tomorrow in the afternoon if i'm not too busy.

Then to Jesse.

jesse - hey.

me - hey whats up.?

I lock my phone and hear a light knock. "Come in." I say. Timothy comes in with his medical bag and inhaler. "Ohh yeah, good job remembering." I say putting my computer to sleep. I open it and take out a little journal and a new can. "Alright breath in bud." I say writing down his timing.

Jesse's POV:

I breath out the smoke making my headache go away. "This is what I needed." I say. The living room is so misty, I feel like I'm up in the clouds. "So Jesse, when are you going to fuck her.?" he asks me for I don't know how many times. "I honestly don't fucking know." I say. "I would have already." he laughs. "Shut up." I say pushing him. "Still, are you going to plan to be together.?" he says putting two blunts to his lips. "I honestly don't know again, we have to have some time meeting each other, I don't want it to be a rush and make it end quickly." I say. I now see alot of colors, like lava lamp colors. "Jesse James Rutherford, teach me your ways." he says putting his hands together and bowing. "Gerald Earl Gillum, I will be your teacher." I say beginning to laugh. 

/ /

guess who i added :D

i have been planning to put him since the beginning, but at a right time.

don't worry he isn't going to be a fuckboy like matty, instead he is going to support and back up jesse. 

sorry haven't updated, but now i am going to have spring break so i'll probably will update alot more.

also thank you guys so much for 10.2 k i love you guys so much.

bye.