Decisions

Hey you guys.!! I decidedto update on this story today. I hope you guys like this chapter, even though it will be short. Byee xx

Lana's POV:

I wake up. I lift my head up and feel an ice pack on my jaw. I try to move it, but it throbs. "Fuck.!!" I say putting the pack back on my jaw. "Hey, your awake." I hear Tori says. "How ya feeling.?" I hear a guy say. I then see Bryan Sammis' head pecking out from the back of Tori. Ohh shit. I am screaming inside my head right now. "Sorta hurt." I answer with a smile, but fail by the pain. Bryan laughs and gets called by a familiar voice. "I will be back." he says leaving. "So how long have I've been passed out.?"I ask. "Like a while.." she says mumbling. "How long.? Like time, number.?" I ask while she sits down. "Like about an hour and a half." she says. "Ughh, does that mean I missed the whole concert.?!" I say. She nods slowly while looking at her hands. 

Jesse's POV:

I sit on the floor next to the couch. I sigh and look up at Lana. She has a big purple bruise on her jaw, and another on her eye. The one on the eye is sorta fading away, but the one on the jaw is getting darker. I then get up and change her melting ice pack to a new one. I put it lightly on her jaw, and she winces. "I'm sorry." I tell her like if she can hear me. She is waking up. I run to my dressing room bumping into Zach. "Woah, the fuck is up with you running its rare for you to run." he says teasing. "Just shut up." I yell slamming my door. I then can hear through the door Lana talking to Bryan. I decide to call him over. "BRYAN.!!!" I yell. Seconds later, I hear a light knock on my door. "What.?" he asks. "Do you think I can go talk to Lana.?" I ask him. "YASSSSSS. Do it, she is like your crush. And your number one fan.!!" he says pushing my out the door. I then struggle to walk, but fucking Bryan is strong as hell. "Go make a new friend." he says. I flip him off and walk closer to the couch. "Hey, how is your jaw.?" I ask.  She looks up and her whole face turns red.