Wondering

Lana's POV:

I keep looking back to check if the paparazzi was following us. "Is he following us.?" Tori asks. "Nah, he is gone." I say. "I still can't think of what celebrity was at the beach." I say. "Look it up check the news on any website." she says turning on the radio. I go on my phone and check who went to the beach today, and it said nothing. "It doesn't say anything." I say locking my phone. I can't stop thinking who went. "Guess the person." she says turning up Sweater Weather. I begin to snap my fingers to the beat. I don't think The Neighbourhood would go to the beach they might be in an interview. "Do you think a singer.?" I ask. "Yeah, cause when I was near the group I heard that something of a band." she says. "Well, maybe Bastille.?" I say. "Who knows." she says as I keep thinking.

Jesse's POV:

"Did you see the two girls.?" I ask Bryan for the fifth time. "I sorta did, I saw the girl with The 1975 shirt." he answers. "I saw you staring at her most of the time." he says. A small smile grows on my face. "No, I was looking at something else." I say looking away. "Dude, you were staring at her. And I am surprised she didn't notice us." he says. "I was trying to..to get h-her attention." I studder. "Yeah, attention." he says with a laugh. I light a cigarette and turn on the radio. Of course, our song was on radio, but then at the second it ends. "Good morning, California. That was The Neighbourhood Sweater Weather, and news from the band today, while the other band members went to an interview, the lead singer, Jesse Rutherford, and the drumer, Bryan Sammis went to the beach. Jesse confronted a pap and deffends two random girls by a tennis ball causing to break the angry paparazzi's camera." the guy on the radio says. I quickly turn it off. "I finally try to do something right, and they make it sound like crap." I say. "Ignore that, they just say that to get more money, just ignore that pathetic shit." he says. I nod and blow the smoke out my nose. 

Lana's POV: 

No fucken way. This can't be possible. "Did you hear that, too.?" I say. "I can't believe it was THE Jesse Rutherford." she says. "Do you think that that was their car parked next to us.?" I say. "Yup, I knew it.!!" she says. "And they were right next to us, I feel blind as a bat, I guess we were worried of getting called on the cops we never noticed them." I say. "Goddamn it." I say. "Do you have a smoke.?" I ask. "Yeah, here." she says passing me a cigarette. I light my cigarette, thinking how stupid for not even looking up.