Drop Off

Hey, sorry I haven't updated. I am feeling depressed again, for some odd reason. I am just sort of done with my life. I can't take anymore crap that people keep giving me. Anyways, hope you like the story so far, and enjoy this update. And enjoy this picture of Jesse flipping off a bunch of people. I did that once at school, and the next thing I know I am in the office, a referral in my hand, waiting for my mom to pick me up. Can I get a hell yeah.? No.? okay. Byee xx

Lana's POV:

I take a shower and hurry the fuck up. I don't have much time, I have 30 minutes. I do my hair, not even bothering to put make up on. I slip on my black converse, nearly tripping. "Ready to go.?" I yell. 'Yeah." I hear him say, as I grab my phone and wallet. He stands by the door, looking through his phone. "Byee." I yell opening the door. "Bye, see you later." Tori yells back. "Bye, Timothy." I yell. I close the door running down the stairs. "I have ten minutes to get there, good thing I live near it." I say. "Cool." Jesse says as we hop in the car. I light a cigarette, looking through my feed. Jesse turns on the radio, Lana Del Rey coming on. "Holy shit, I love her." I say turning up the volume. West Coast, is blasting as I sing along. "She is coming to town, I want to go to one of her concerts, but I fucking can't." I say. "Maybe I can take you." Jesse says. "No, it is fine. I can just wait for another time." I say, nearly choking on the smoke. "Okay." he mumbles. 

Jesse's POV:

I am still taking her. I don't give a fuck, I want to take her. That will be our date, I guess. "Just turn here." she says pointing at the coffee shop. I drop her off near the sidewalk. "Hey. so I will send you the time you can pick me up, I will see you later." she says. "Okay, byee, See you later." I say, as she closes the door. She runs in through the doors, looking back. I give her the peace sign, and drive off.

A/N.

Sorry that it is short. My cousin is here, so I don't want to be a complete asshole and ignore her. So I am so sorry. I will update tomorrow night, I promise.

Byee xx