Ohh.

Hey guys.!! I am so sorry for not updating sooner, I just have been really busy like always. I am updating right now because I am going to be at a wedding all day tomorrow and for sure I am going to be busy on Sunday, and for sure I don't want you guys to wait till Monday. Anyways, I have been feeling the same lately, my mom still talks to me normally so I guess we are ok. Anyways, I already got my homecoming ticket and am sort of excited for it. I am not the type of person to be in dresses and go out to awkward parties. lol. Anyways, enjoy Jesse beging a lil shit (: lol I hope you like the story so far, and thank you guys so much for reading this crappy story.!!! Byee xx

Jesse's POV:

Crap. I am never going to be able to talk to her again. She probably hates me so much that she will punch me in the face. Or even worse, hang out with Matt instead of me. Wait, why am I think about this.? "I-II-" I begin to stutter. Lana sighs then gives me a small smile. "Give me my phone back." she says. I get up from the floor and hand her the phone. "Be honest with me, what were you looking at in here.?" she asks locking her phone. "I am sorry, but you were on your phone this whole time while me and Matt were rehearsing. I just looked through a couple messages of you and Tori, but that is all." I say looking down at me feet. I hope she doesn't get as mad as I think she is. "Ohh ok." she says as her cheeks begin to blush. Wow, I can't believe this. "So you aren't mad.?" I ask looking at her straight in her face. "Nope." she says. "I have nothing to hide." she says sitting down on the bean bag chair. I turn around and face Matt. He looks at me then back at Lana, then back at me. "What the fuck.?" he mouths at me. "I don't know." I mouth back. He shrugs his shoulders as I sit down next to Lana. "I am getting sort of hungry." I say trying to change the subject. "I am too." Lana says. "Same here. What do you guys wanna eat.?" Matt asks. "Do you guys want to get Subway.?" Lana asks. "Sure." I say checking the time on my phone, its 7;37 pm. Wow, its late. "Well, lets go out real quick, or someone can go get the food." Matt says. "I'll go." Lana says grabbing the keys. "Do you mind if I go with you then.?" Matt asks."Ohh sure, Matt." Lana says. "I guess we will be back Jesse, I'll text you when we are going to order." Lana says heading out the doorway. "Ohh. Okay." I say.

Matt's POV:

So much goes on with both of them, it seems like they are married. We walk out to the car, the rain still pouring. "Don't you just love the rain.?" Lana smiles as the raindrops fall on her flawless face and brown hair. "This weather is always like this in London." I say as we getting the car. "Ohh, how I wish I lived in London, I would just want to escape everything. I would sell my soul to fly out of this horrible place." she says. "I know exactly how you feel." I say putting my hand on her thigh. She gives me a small smile as her cheeks turn a crimson red. She starts the car and begins to drive in reverse. "Do you mind if I put some of my music on.?" she asks once we get out of the parking lot. "Of course, I don't mind." I say looking out onto the gray skies. I begin to hear a familiar song once it begins. "You've seen so many faces that I've never seen before. I left an un-rewarding message telling you to come on." pressure begins. I turn to face her, a big smile on her face as she sings along. I begin to sing along too, as she turns up the volume making the car booming by the different beats. We sing along a few of my songs until we make it to Subway. "I am having so much fun with you, it doesn't even feel real." she says giving me her warming smile. "I think we are going to be great friends, Matt." she says. "Ohh. Okay." I say. Ohh..