Noticing

Lana's POV:

"Come on, we are gonna be late." I say waiting by the door. Tori runs down the hall, putting her converse on. "Damn I was just putting Hoodlum in her cage." she says. Ohh shit, I forgot about hoodlum, our little yorkie puppie. "Sorry." I say putting my Hoodlum beanie. I am wearing high waist shorts and The Neighbourhood muscle shirt and black Doc Martens and of course, my black hoodlum beanie from The Neighbourhood. We drive off. "I wonder if he even saw me." I say looking out the window. "Possibly, who knows." she says. "Hey, you look pretty. He likes pretty girls and is single." she says. I give her a smile and go on Instagram. "Hey, are you gonna post  pic.?" Tori asks. "Yeah, why.?" I ask. "Look under your seat, its another present." she says. "Aww, you didn't really have to." I say. I grab the box and open it. They are the sun glasses that Jesse wore at a photo shoot, the round black glasses. "Oh my god, how did you get these.?" I say putting them on, anyways the sun is still up. "Its nothing, you already know I work at photoshoots." she says. "Thanks." I say. Tori takes the picture. I am looking out the window half of my face showing the camera, with a cigarette in my mouth with a black and white filter. My caption says, "Hoodlum reality." tagged with all The Neighbourhood's Instagrams. "Lets hope you get seen.!!" Tori says. I doubt it.

Jesse's POV:

We all hear a beeping on all our phones. I grab my phone and have a notification of Instagram. I click and see a picture of a girl. It looks like that girl from the beach. "No fucken way is that-" Bryan begins to say. "Yes it is." I say. "Her name is Lana." Bryan says. Lana. We all like the picture. "She is pretty." Zach says. She is pretty, in fact beautiful. Do you think she is coming to see us.?" I ask. "From the comments, she got near front row." Bryan says. A smile grows on my face. "Guys, if you find her tell security to take her backstage after the concert." I say. They all nod. "Want her to know that you noticed her.?" Jeremy says. "What do you mean.?" I ask. All the guys put a grin on their fucken faces. "Take a picture of yourself shirtless and Bryan will put the caption." he says. Shit. 

Lana's POV:

"No way, I think I am dreaming.!!" I say. "They all liked my pic.!!" I say. "Thats freaken cool.!! See I told you that you would get noticed.!!" she says. I then get a notification. "Someone tagged me on a pic." I say. I then look at the picture. Holy Motherfuckers. Its Jesse shirtless, biting his lip, the caption says, " You will get A Little Death when I will see you tonight, baby." with a winky face. I feel my whole face get heat. "Dude, what happened.?" Tori asks. I then give her my phone. "Hoy shit." she says. "I know right." I say liking the pic. Now I know I am gonna meet Jesse.