Too Soon.?

Heyy.!!! Sorry I haven't updated. I have been having problems with my body...I nearly had to go to the hospital yesterday at one in the morning. Anyways, thanks for 1,250 reads.!!! I am going to all buy you guys pizza and shit you like. lol. Also, please enjoy this picture of Jesse being the sex god he is. Would you want to be punched in the face by those hands.? I would love to."Fucking punch me in the face.!!" I would say to him. That would be a goddamn blessing from him to me. lol. Anyways, enjoy this update.!!! Byee xx

Noon.

Lana's POV:

"I have to go take a shower, and get ready for work, so can you take me home.?" I ask Jesse. "Yeah." he says as I get up. I go up the stairs, heading to Jesse's room. "Hey Timothy. Wake up, we need to go to my apartment. I have to work today, but you will be staying home with Hoodlum." I say grabbing my clothes. "Okay." he says rubbing his eyes. "Here, change in Jesse's bathroom, and quickly." I say throwing his clothes at him, then walking out. I change in the other bathroom, using Jesse's toothbrush. "Sorry, Jess." I say brushing my teeth. I brush out my hair, then get out. "Ready.?" I ask Timothy. "Yeah. I got our bags." he says walking up to me. We walk down stairs, Jesse waiting my the door. "Ready to go.?" he asks us. "Yeah." I say. We head out, getting in his car. 

Jesse's POV:

We drive off, Lana giving me directions. "I live nearby here, just a couple of miles, and past that old burger place." she says. "Ohh, that burger place with those good milkshakes.?" I ask. "Yeah, that place." she says. I sort of don't want Lana to go to work. Last night was the best night of my life. She is an amazing girl that I like, has everything in common with me. She is different, different from all the other girls. We past by the burger place, seeing apartment buildings. "You can just drop us off here by the gate." she says. "Wait, can I just see your place.?" I ask. She stays silent. "Umm, Y-yyeah. I m-mean I guess." she stutters.We drive through the gates as she guides me to a black apartment building. That was too soon to ask. Ugh, I should have just left her by the gate. I park my car, as she gets out. "Can you help me with the car seat.?" she asks. "Yeah." she says as she grabs her stuff. I grab the car seat and follow her. We head up a few stairs, and end up to the first floor. We turn left, with one apartment door. She takes out her keys, hearing a dog bark. "Hoodlum, shut up." she says. She then opens the door, a small dog jumping on her legs. "Hey, baby. How are you doing.?" she baby talks to it. And I thought I was baby talking to Martini, but I thought wrong. I am on different level. I walk in, setting down the car seat. I look around the small apartment. The walls are black, with the white squiggly line from the Arctic Monkeys' new album AM. A cherry red dinning table with white roses set on top, she has white clean carpet, with a black leather couch. "I like your apartment." I say. "Thanks." she says walking to her room. "Hey Jesse." I hear a voice say. I turn to face Tori. "Hey Tori." I say. "Are you going to give Lana ride to work.?" she asks. "Yeah." I say leaning on the wall. "Who did this wall.?" I ask curiously. "It was Lana." she whispers. "Really.?" I ask, my eyes going wide. "Yup." she says looking at it. "Cool." I say, also looking at it.