Jealousy is Coming

Heyy.!! I AM SO CLOSE TO 1K ON THIS STORY.!!!! OMFG. Anyways, I hope you like it so far, and I love you guys. Before a forget, I just updated a new story called Jokes. It is a Michael Clifford fanfic, so if you are interested go check it out, and please just have a quick look at it I would really appreciate it. Also, vote or comment on any chapter that you enjoyed. Anyways, here is the other picture I was talking about >>>>> haha. I just want to kiss his face and slap him for no goddamn reason. Ohh yeah, and Six Flags so was fun, even though I cried on Superman escape from Krypton. lol. Byee xx

Lana's POV:

We look through the living room, and kitchen and no sign of Martini. "Want to go look upstairs.?" I ask him after a few minutes of looking. "Yeah." he says. We head up, Jesse running up the stairs. What is the big deal with this dog.? "Martini.?" Jesse yells. "Calm the fuck down, my brother is still asleep." I say slapping his shoulder. He narrows his eyes studying my face. "Are you jealous.?" he asks. "No." I say. "You are lying." he says. "How am I lying.?" I lie. "Your eyes glimmer when you lie." he says. My whole face must have turned red, because it is true. They do glimmer when I lie. "You are jealous of a dog.!!" he laughs. "No.!! Ughh, lets just find Martini." I say heading to a room. "Fuck you glimmering eyes." I say under my breath. I look around the room, inside the closet and other places, but still no sign of Martini. I close the door and head to a different room. "Want to check in my room.?" Jesse says closing a door from a different room. "Yeah." I say. We head inside, hearing small giggles. The fuck.? "Timmy.?" I ask walking in. "Ohh hey sis.!!" Tim says taking his head out of the covers. "Why are you up.?" I ask him. "This puppy woke me up, he was licking my face." he says as Martini goes out of the covers. "Martini.!!!" Jesse yells as Martini jumps off the bed and runs to him. "Holy shit.!! You scared the crap out of me. And next time get the fuck off my bed." he says carrying him. "Ooooo you said bad words." Timmy says. "Sorry." Jesse says. "They just come out." he adds. "Well, I am tired still, so can you guys please leave." Timmy says. "Okay. Bye." I say as me and Jesse leave closing the door. "Martini guess what, this girl is jealous of you." he says walking down the stairs. "No I am not.!!! Shut up.!!" I yell. "Hey, your brother is trying to sleep." he says smiling. Smart ass. I roll my eyes and walk down the stairs. 

P.S. I am so sorry it was short, I am really tired and my mom is pissing me off, so I will probably update tommorow.