Jessica

Hey, sorry for not updating. I am such a horrible person. Anyways, yesterday The Neighbourhood was in LA preforming, and guess who didn't go. Fuck me. I so wanted to go, but I am so fucking poor. Anyways, I am so done with people. Like my mom, for example. I told her about the concert yesterday, and she said she would have took me, and at least waited outside. So I reminded her today, and she comes up with her bullshit, "It would have been so hot, and people would have knocked you over and stepped all over you, and I bet you that Jesse guy, wouldn't have taken a good picture with you." and I am just like WTF, you were telling me yesterday that you would have waited. Then my uncle. I have my own goddamn cereal (Cinnamon Toast Crunch), that I bought for myself, and ice cream. Just a few minutes ago, he grabs a big ass bowl and begins to pour all the cereal in, and before I could have at least save a bowl for me in the morning tomorrow, but no he pours milk on it. I bought that for ME, you stupid bitch. "Go fuck yourself with a cactus." I told him then walked away, flipping him off. He deserves it, at least he won't eat my ice cream. I hid it on my secret place where I put my chocolates and other shit. Hope you enjoy this update, don't get mad at me if it is too short. I am tired as fuck, so please enjoy what I put on here today as an update. Byee xx

Lana's POV:

"Can you plug in your phone for music, my phone needs to cool off." Josh (one of the employees) says. 'Sure, do you mind The Neighbourhood, Arctic Monkeys, Coldplay, and  Lana Del Rey.?" I ask. "Put it, the songs that Josh puts are boring as fuck." Vanessa says (another employee). I laugh plugging in my phone. The first song comes on from Lana Del Rey. Shades of Cool. In minutes, people begin to come in. I place orders, writing the names on the cups nicely. Time flies, as my hours pass only one more to go. I wash the blenders, grabbing new ones. "Do you mind taking over for a minute, I need to pee." Vanessa says. "Yeah, sure." I say. The Neighbourhood goes on, Sting playing. "Hi welcome to Starbucks, what would you like.?" I ask, placing the blenders. "Yes, I would like a cotton candy frap, with one shot please. Make it a grande." a girl voice says. "Alright." I say grabbing the cup. "This music sounds horrible." she says. "Excuse me, but they are amazing." I say, feeling quite annoyed by this girl. "No they aren't, they sound like crap." she fires. "What is your name.?" I ask, blending the ice inside. "My name is Jessica."  she says, laughing her voice changing. "Well Jessica, you are so fuckin-" I begin to say as I turn around, noticing Jesse in front of the counter. He begins to burst into laughter. "You fucking asshole." I say through my teeth. I write on the cup, "Jessica" then pour the drink. I finish, a smile growing on my face. "Jessica, your cotton candy frap is ready, with alot of whip cream on it." I yell. I look and see Jesse giving my the death glare. "Hope you enjoy your frap, Jessica." I say, beginning to laugh. I then notice Jesse biting his lip. "Shut up. I came here to pick you up for lunch." he says. "Ohh okay." I say, between breathes. I walk to Josh telling him that I might not even come back, so he needs to cover for me. He nods waving goodbye. I grab my phone and wallet, noticing Vanessa. "Bye Vanessa, see you on Monday." I say. "Bye." she says staring at Jesse, then at me. "I know right." I mouth. She gives me a thumbs up as I head out. "Off to Panda Express.!!" Jesse says running to the car like a twelve year old. I roll my eyes, a smile growing on my face.