I've Had Worse Days..

Tommorow I think I won't be able to update, I am going to the mountains to go hiking. So that means...NO GODDAMN INTERNET. And it means I won't be able to update until I guess like I am doing now so yeah. I also need someone to talk to, I have been feeling down lately, so someone anyone, please comment, if you wanna know my whole fucken life, and my horrible past. Byee xx

Lana's POV:

We make it to our seats, and sit. "The show isn't gonna be on in 30 minutes." Tori says. "I am gonna go get us something to eat and drink." Tori says getting up. I nod and sigh. I go on Instagram and get a aphone call from my mom. "Hello.?" I answer. "Hey honey, I know you are at your concert, but when it finishes can you come and pick up your little brother up, he wants to spend the night at your place tonight." she says. I sigh, already knowing that even though I say no, I still have to do it. "Where are you going this time.?" I ask. "To the club." she says like if it was a normal thing. Well, even when I was five she still went out, my dad died by overdose, and before I moved out I had to be the one to take car of my little brother. I stil remember him calling me "mom" one time. "Ohh.." I say trailing off. "So yeah, pick him up." she says hanging up. "H-hello.?" I say. I then lock my phone and punch my seat. Why does she always do this to me.? I then see Tori coming with two cups and a churro. "Hey, the churro is long, so we can probably share it and I got us just one beer." she says handing me the cup. "Lemme guess Jack Daniels.?" I say taking a sip. She nods and splits the churro. "Feed me woman." I say as she puts a piece of churro in my mouth. We both laugh, until that one tall girl from earlier sits right on back of me. 

Jesse's POV:

I keep looking out the curtains, sorta not ready or finished on what I was supposed to do. "Dude, quit it. She is fine." Mikey says. I sigh and stomp my feet and go to grab my leather jacket. "Are you gonna go out with just your leather jacket.?" Bryan says holding in his laugh. "You know what, yeah I should do that." I say taking off the shirt I had under and toss it on the floor. I then put on my leather jacket and give Bryan a "How you like me now" face. He then grins with wide eyes. I roll my eyes and walk away.