Drive

Hey.!!!! Ohh my god, I am soo sorry for not updating. Its been really crazy since the last time I updated. Boys, parties, and so much more. I promise that I will try to update more through out the week. I will update alot tonight to make it up to you. I will also update on my other stories.!!! And please go check them out for yourself, I would really appreciate that.!! Byee xx

Jesse's POV:

We drive off. I know were to take her. Two different places, actually. One is where one of us couldn't notice the other. And the other a surprise. We make it to the first location. I park the car in the same spot. I turn around to face Lana. She is already looking at me. "The beach." she says. "Wait.." she says trying to put the pieces together. "Holy shit." she says after a few minutes thinking. She takes off her shoes and jumps out of the car. I do the same and race to the waves. "I am gonna beat you." I say between breathes, running closer to the waves. "No.!!!" I hear her yell getting closer. The next thing I know I feel her jump on me. I fall forward as she is on top of me. I turn so I can be face to face with her. "That was cheating.!!" I say. I lay my elbows on the sand and lift my head up. Just inches away, both of our faces. She is sitting on my waist leaning close to kiss me. Her lips brush against mine, teasing. I then hear our song Unfair, like a ring tone. Lana lifts up and grabs her phone from her back pocket. "Hello.?" she answers. "Holy shit. I totally forgot. I am sorry I will be on my way. I love you." she says and hangs up. "Who was it.?" I ask. "It was my little brother, I forgot I needed to pick him up after the concert." she says getting off of me. "My fucking mom can't do shit to care." I hear her say under her breath. She helps me get up. "We can go pick him up." I say. "Really.? You would do that. To a person who I just met.?" she says. "Yeah." I say. "I drive." she says. We drive off to her mom's house. "Just out of random, how old is he.?" I ask her. "He is six." she says not keeping her eyes off the rode. "He can be a pain in the ass, but he has manners. Like being just plain old nice." she say. On a corner we turn as she drives slowly. Damn,that wasn't far from where we were at. "Stay here. I'll be back in a bit." she says walking out.

Lana's POV:

I walk out of the car and look around. The house outside is a wreck. It smells really gross that it caused me to gag. I walk fast and on the front porch. I ring the doorbell and no answer. I tap lightly on the door, it opens. I look around the living room, no sign of my brother. I walk to the kitchen and see him having an asthma attack. I run to him and see his face turning pale. I look around in cabinets, my heart beating out of my chest. I finally find his inhaler. I give it to him. I pull him close to me and hold him. After a few minutes, he is breathing normal. Silence controls over the room. "Hey are you guys okay.?" I hear Jesse say walking in. "What happened.?" he asks helping my and my brother up. "An asthma attack, he is fine now." I say. He nods and looks at my brother. "Whats your name.?" he asks my brother. "Timothy." he answers him. "Can I call you Timmy.?" Jesse asks him. "Yeah sure." he says. "And my name is Je-" he says until Timothy interrupts him. "Jesse James Rutherford. Yeah, I know who you are. I like your music, and my sister talks about you all the time over the phone." he says. I feel my face get heat. "Timothy." I say through my teeth. "Just go get your clothes and be down here in a few minutes." I say trying to hide my face. He runs upstairs and disappears. "So what do you talk about me with him.?" Jesse asks trying to hide his smile.